𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧

Today was another hogsmeade trip. I didn't go this time, wanting to catch up on some homework with xavier. And I also just didn't want to go.

"You know how you said you wanted me to move into the slytherin dorms?" I said, not looking up from my almost finished potions essay.

"What about it?" Xavier sighed.

"Well, I mentioned it to draco, and he wants me to sleep with him."

He looked up from his book, a look of confusion quickly flashing over his face before disappearing. "You mean actual sleeping, or... you know. Cause one, that's never gonna happen while I'm here, and two, you're too young for that."

"I'm pretty sure he means actual sleeping."

He shook his head. "Still not gonna happen. I'd rather sleep on the floor than know you're in the same room with malfoy."

"Don't worry about it. I told him no."

"Good girl."

I threw a piece of crumbled parchment at his head. "Don't call me that."

"Sorry."

I finished my paper a few minutes later. I gathered my things, and went to turn it into snape himself. My knuckles rapped on his office door, and I waited for his reply.

He cracked his door open just a tiny bit, and stared at me with his dark eyes. "Can I help you, miss diore?"

I held my paper out to him. "I just wanted to turn this in, sir."

He opened the door fully, and snatched the parchment out of my hand. "Do you think you're going to earn gryffindor extra points for turning it in? Because it won't happen."

"No, sir. I wasn't planning on that to happen." Cause I know it would only happen if he got laid. "I just merely wanted to turn it in early, so I didn't lose it."

"Very well. Good day, miss diore."

"PROFESSOR SNAPE! PROFESSOR SNAPE!" Draco came running down the corridor at that time, his face and hair caked in mud.

"Is it necessary for you to be screaming, mr. malfoy?"

Draco stopped next to me, and started panting. "But, sir. I just saw pottah in hogsmeade!"

My heart dropped. Did he really sneak out again?

I scoffed, trying to play it off. "That can't be. I saw harry in the gryffindor tower just moments ago."

Snape ignored me. "You saw potter in hogsmeade?"

"Well, it was actually his head. It was floating in mid-air. Believe me, sir. I know what I saw."

The teacher thought about it for a moment. I could see the gears turning in his head. He then suddenly swept away without another word to us.

"Let me guess, you're going to defend, pottah, right?" Draco turned to me. "Say I'm crazy, and he's up in gryffindor tower, yeah?"

I rolled my eyes. "Draco, I'm not going to fight you on this. You can believe whatever you saw, and I'll believe whatever I know. Now, how about we wash that mud out of your hair?"

His whole demeanor changed, and an evil glint appeared in his eyes. "Are you saying that you want to take a shower with me?"

"You wish. Come on."

I started walking back to the slytherin common room. Draco walked beside me, and let his fingers graze against mine. Butterflies flew around my stomach uncontrollably as I tried not to smile. We both entered the common room, and I was surprised when I saw that xavier was no longer there.

Draco led me to the bathroom just off his dorm. I grabbed a chair from one of the desks, and brought it in with us. How come their dorms, and bathrooms are so much nicer than ours?

I sat the chair in front of the sink. "Sit."

"I love it when you boss me around."

"Good. Now, shut up and remove your coat. I don't want to get it wet."

"Why don't you remove your shirt then?" He countered.

I glared at him. "Just do as I say."

I grabbed a rag, and wet it in the sink. Once draco sat back down in the seat, I cleaned his face free of mud. I then made him tilt his head back, and I washed his hair. My nails scratched his scalp, and he sighed in delight. One of his hands came up, and started to rub my inner thigh, just above the top of my boots. I pulled my leg away, and turned the water off.

"What was that for?" He whined.

I grabbed a towel, and threw it over his head. "Don't touch me like that."

He pushed the towel back just enough to look at me. "Scared that you'd like it?"

"No. We're not even close enough for all of that yet. Wait til we're married."

I rubbed the towel over his now clean, shiny blond hair, trying to dry it. His hands found my waist, and pulled me closer to him, making me straddle his lap. My heart started to pound against my chest. What the hell is he doing? He shook the towel off his head, and smirked up at me.

"See? This is much more comfortable, don't you think?" His hands started to rub the little bit of exposed skin on my back.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, you said we weren't close enough for the last thing, but I think we're close enough now." He pushed on my back, making me press more up against him.

"That's not what I meant, draco-"

The door suddenly opened, revealing all of his goons, including pansy. The boys looked between us, and saw the situation we were in. Evil grins grew on their lips, while pansy's went red.

Shit!

I'm sorry this is so short!