𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨

The night was in full swing. It was a too beautiful night to have the ball indoors, so we had it outside on the deck. The band played beautiful music, letting couples dance with their loved ones on the floor.

I was standing off to the side with the minister. He was telling me about how the 'dangerous hippogriff' somehow escaped.

"And then we walked back out of the hut, and - and it was gone. If hagrid was t with us, I would have thought he was the one who set him free."

I faked surprised. "Wow. Did he break free of his chain?"

He hiccuped from having a few drinks already. "I have no idea. But I just hope he doesn't attack anyone else."

"I don't think he will, sir."

"May i have this dance?"

I turned around, and saw draco standing there, in a beautifully decorated skull mask.

"Do you mind, minister?"

"No, no, by all means, have fun, my dear."

I took draco's hand, and followed him out onto the dance floor. He placed his hand on the small of my back, and led me into a waltz.

"Is there any chance I can convince you to take that mask off?" He asked.

"What? Can you not recognize me with a silly mask on?"

"With eyes as beautiful as yours, I could never forget. I would just like to see you without something blocking your gorgeous face."

Thank goodness it was night time. My face burned red at his words. We stopped dancing, moving out of the way of the other dancers, and I reached up to untie my mask. Draco did the same, resting his on the stone railing beside us. He was so handsome tonight. His hair was perfectly styled away from his face.

"You look amazing, but yet again, you always do."

"You don't look to bad yourself, draco. But let me fix your tie. It's a bit off." I reached forward, and straightened his tie.

"What's with the tiara? The diamonds are so big, I can see myself in them."

I laughed. "You're at the castle, draco. Mother, father and xavier all have on either a tiara or a crown as well."

"Ah, so you're royalty tonight."

"Would it make you feel special if I said yes?" I straightened his suit out.

He smirked at me. "Maybe."

"Excuse me," I looked to my left, and saw a brunette man standing there in a mask. "but I thought tonight's theme was masquerade. How come you two don't have a mask?"

I scoffed, and crossed my arms over my chest. "Do you know who I am? Do you know who lives here?"

"Actually, I do. You see," The man reached up to undo his mask. "I'm sebastian."

My jaw dropped. "Seb?"

"Hey, y/n."

"Oh, my goodness!" I ran and threw my arms around his neck. "I can't believe you actually made it tonight! How have you been! My, it's been years since I last saw you."

He sat me back on my feet. "It's been, what, four years?"

"Right before I started hogwarts, yeah."

"I'm sorry, who is this?" Draco asked, coming up and slipping his arm around my waist, pulling me back to him.

Sebastian held his hand out for him to shake. "Sorry, sir. I'm sebastian evans. I'm y/n's cousin."

That seemed to put draco in a better mood. He reached forward and shook sebastian's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm-"