𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙡𝙩

January had turned into february. Classes seemed to be turning into one. The cut on my cheek has disappeared, and everyone stopped wondering about it. Harry was busy with lupin, learning how to take care of dementors. Ever since christmas, I've been spending more time with xavier and draco. Either it be doing homework, in the library reading, or hanging out in the slytherin common room. Ron thinks it's weird, but harry and hermione understood. I barely spend time with xavier, and they support me with what I was doing. But to top everything off, quidditch practice, quidditch practice, quidditch practice.

"Can I quit school?" I mumbled, hitting my forehead with my school book. "I hate doing homework."

"If you think about it, you're halfway done." Xavier looked up from his work.

"Easy for you to say. You're a fifth year. You have two bloody years left."

"Don't worry, y/n, once your brother is gone, you'll have me to annoy you." Draco flopped on the couch next to me, just now coming back from quidditch practice. He threw his right arm on the back of the couch behind me, and placed his left hand on the inside of my thigh.

I smacked his hand away with my book, just as xavier noticed.

"Hey! Watch it, malfoy. Don't make me cut off your hands."

Draco rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Sorry." His eyes met mine and he winked.

"What is a gryffindor doing here, diore?" Marcus flint. One of the major jackasses of the school sat beside xavier.

"Calm down, flint. She's with me. I asked her if she wanted to do homework with me, and that's what we're doing."

"Oh, so you're the one who brought her in."

"Actually," I spoke up. "I brought myself in."

He leaned forward in his seat. "And how is that? You don't have the passwords."

"See, that's where you're wrong, flint. I do know the passwords. I get the new passwords every week just like you do."

"How?"

"Yeah, how?" Draco asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Xavier tells me the passwords. You know, just in case I need to talk to him."

Realization flooded draco's face. "Oh, that makes sense."

I nodded my head, and started to pack my things away. "But flint's right. I should be going."

"Already?" Draco looked upset at the news. "But I just got here."

"Yes, draco, and I need to get to my own dorm, and take a shower."

"You can just take a shower in my dorm. I'll even join you."

I shouldered my bag, and glared down at the smirking boy. "Never gonna happen. Besides, I think xavier would kill you for even thinking about that."

We both looked over to where my brother gripped his quill so hard, it snapped.

"Xavier can you write me a note, just in case filch catches me?"

He pulled a piece of parchment out from under his book, and handed it to me. "Already done."

"Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow."

I started walking towards the door, when pansy skipped past me, no doubt taking my seat beside draco.

She sighed. "Finally she's gone."

I looked over my shoulder, and saw pansy leaning on draco's shoulder. Draco was watching me leave, a look of annoyance on his face. I left the common room, and made my way up to my own. I was almost there when I ran into harry, who was also coming back from his lesson with lupin.