𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚

One night, I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go up to the astronomy tower

One night, I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go up to the astronomy tower. I was careful as I walked, making sure to avoid peeves, filch and mrs. norris. Well, wherever mrs. norris is, filch isn't too far behind. I stepped inside, feeling the cool night air hitting me. A lot has happened in the last couple of days. The main one was barty crouch.

"What are you doing up?"

I wasn't alone. Draco was leaning against the railing, looking at me from over his shoulder. He was also dressed in his pajamas.

"I couldn't sleep. I'm guessing you couldn't either?" I joined him at the railing.

"Nope."

"Did you hear about crouch? Apparently harry and krum found him wondering around the dark forest, completely out of his mind."

He scoffed. "Of course potter found him. He's always the center of attention, isn't he?"

"Don't be rude. He just has bad luck." I rested my head against his shoulder. "What do you think the final task is going to be?"

"How about we don't talk about that? Let's talk about something else."

"Like what?"

His lips formed into a small smile. "Us." He went and laid down on the ground.

I joined him on the ground, resting my head on his shoulder and looking up at the stars. "What about us?"

"Well, I feel like we should agree on a few things?"

"Like...?"

He shrugged. "Kids. When we want to get married."

I laughed. "Okay, first of all, we still have almost two years left of school. Personally, I think it's too early to be talking about all that."

"But you heard our parents. We're going to be married after we leave here."

"I know. But I figured we would talk about that when the time gets closer."

He kissed the top of my head. "Come on, humor me for a moment, please? When would you want to get married?"

I thought about it for a moment. "During winter time."

His chest vibrated while he laughed. "Why? We would both be freezing."

"Because. I just think it would be beautiful to have a wedding in the snow."

"You're mad, y/n."

I lifted myself up on my elbow, and turned to look at him. "Fine, when do you want to get married?"

"Spring. So that way we're not freezing our butts off."

"Indoors or outdoors?"

"Indoors."

I rolled my eyes, but went to lay on my stomach, so I could rest my chin on his chest. The smell of mint and his cologne filled my nose, along with a hint of green apple. "You would want indoors?"

He laughed. "Is that a bad thing?"

"I just think you're too worried about bugs."

"Okay, next question. How many kids?"

"Two." That question came out instantly. "One boy and one girl."

He had to think about it for a moment. "I guess that could work."

"You guess? You guess! You're the one who asked me to answer these stupid questions!"

"Calm down, y/n. Don't get so worked up."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You're an ass, you know that?"

He smiled at me. "I do. But yet, you're still with me."

"Technically, I'm stuck with you. Even if all my feelings for you is pitched off the tower, I'm stuck with you."

"Are you saying that you hate me now?"

"Of course not. You've done nothing for me to hate you."

"Okay, what names do you like?"

I rolled my eyes, and sat up. "Names, for what? Our future dragon? Cause I really like midnight."

"No-"

"Oh, I understand. It's for our future dog. You want a dog, right? Instead of a dragon? Then I really love doodles."

"Stop joking around, y/n." He sat up as well. "When we have kids, cause you and I both know our parents will be expecting it, what would you name them?"

I chewed on my bottom lip. "Draco, I'm not sure. You know why? Because I'm only fourteen, and so are you. Let's do this. What do you want to be when we get out of here? What job do you want to have?"

"Well, knowing my family, I would inherit malfoy manor, and all the money. The same would happen to xavier."

It suddenly hit me. I now know why our fathers arranged this between draco and I. They don't think I'd be able to take care of myself. Either that, or mother and father don't want me to have any of the family money. Do they really think I'm not capable of anything? I just-

"Y/n, are you okay?"

"Uh... Yeah. I was just thinking of what I wanted to do after I leave hogwarts as well." I lied.

"You'll be a housewife, right?"

It became silent between us. I stared at him with a look of disbelief.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"I'm not gonna be a stupid housewife. I wanted to be the minister of magic, well that was always my dream job."

He startes to laugh. "Please tell me you're joking. You as the minister of magic?"

My eyebrows furrowed together. "Do you not think I can be the minister of magic?"

"Of course not. Cause you'll be home taking care of our children."

"Are you saying I couldn't be the minister of magic, just because I'm a girl?"

"I just think that it's only a dream. You won't have to worry about working. You can do whatever you'd like, whenever you like."

"I'd rather work than waste away in some stupid manor! You know, I thought you would be more considerate about what I wanted, but turns out, you're acting just like you father-"

A loud slap echoed through the night as his hand came in contact with my cheek. A fire burned behind his eyes, while tears formed in mine. He immediately softened when he noticed what he has done.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry." He reached a hand out to touch me.

I backed away from him, scared that he'll hit me again. "I can take the abuse from my father, but not from you, draco malfoy. You can go to hell."

I got to my feet, and ran out the door. Draco can be heard calling my name, but I ignored him. I ran through the corridors, as fast as I could until I got to the gryffindor common room.