𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

It was the day of the hogsmeade trip

It was the day of the hogsmeade trip. I had asked hermione if she and the boys would wait for me, while I went and did something really quick. She agreed, so I threw my coat over my arm, and made my way down to the dungeons. I said the password to the wall, and it slid open. I slipped past xavier, who was sitting on a couch in the common room with his back towards the door, and opened the door to draco's room.

"Draco, can we talk..." I trailed off when I saw the unexpected.

Draco was in the middle of getting dressed. He had just finished buttoning his pants up when I walked in. My eyes were locked on his exposed chest. He waved a hand in front of my face.

I blinked rapidly, breaking out of the trance. "Sorry, uh," I cleared my throat. "I'll let you finish getting dressed."

"It's no bother, love." He slipped his arms through the sleeves of his black button up. "What's wrong? Was it ivan again?"

"Uh, no... No, he hasn't been bothering me for a while now. Um..." I ran my fingers through my hair. "It's about you telling rita skeeter about buckbeak last year."

I didn't want to believe it, but he rolled his eyes when I said that, and chuckled, "I should have known you would be coming to talk to me sooner or later about that."

I threw my coat on the nearest bed. "Yeah, because it's useless to bring it up after a year of it happening. Did you get satisfaction out of it? What was the point?"

"I was just telling rita skeeter the truth. Everyone deserves to know the truth about that hagrid oaf."

I crossed my arms over my chest, and popped my hip out. "Really? And what is the truth about hagrid?"

"He's a danger to us all. First it was last year with the bloody chicken, and now it's this year with those creatures."

"Draco, he's doing his job! He's supposed to teach us how to take care of magical creatures!"

He stepped closer to me, his eyebrows scrunched close together. "You didn't seem to be complaining when professor grubbly plank was teaching us about all those other harmless creatures. Hell, you seemed to enjoy the unicorn."

"Well, yeah, I-" I stammered.

"So you secretly agree that hagrid's an awful teacher?" The corner of his mouth turned up in a smirk.

"I never said that."

"But you almost did. Come on, y/n," He grabbed my hand, and pulled me along with him. He walked backwards to his bed, and sat down. "Just admit you like the new teacher."

I gulped. He pulled me down into his lap, straddling it, and his hands held my hips. I narrowed my eyes, and pursed my lips. Whatever he's trying to do, I won't give in.

"Now, this seems familiar, doesn't it?" He bit his bottom lip. "Maybe we won't have any guests like last year."

His hand reached up, and brushed my hair out of my face. His fingers gently skimmed across my skin, and a shiver ran down my spine. He seemed to have noticed and smiled.