𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜

I sat on the side of a bed in the hospital wing, my back facing the doors. Madam pomfrey had placed a bandage over my scars for now, to try and get the bleeding to stop, while she worked on draco's arm. His wasn't bad, but I got the worst of it. Draco kept looking at me with a guilty look on his face.

"What the hell happened?" Xavier busted into the room, slamming the doors as he went in.

I pulled the hood on my robe up over my head, not wanting to deal with him right now. His feet came up behind me, and stopped.

"They got attacked, mr. diore. By a hippogriff." Madam pomfrey sighed. "And would you be so kind to not slam my doors next time you walk through them?"

"Y/n, let me see."

"I'm fine, xavier." I looked down to my lap.

"No, you're not. Now, let me see!"

He tried to turn my face, but I looked to the right, and stared at the pillow.

He sighed. "Madam pomfrey, malfoy, how bad is it?"

I shared a look with draco out of the corner of my eye.

"It's worse than mine." He said.

"It won't be for long." Madam pomfrey finished bandaging his arm up. She then turned to me. "Let me see, miss diore."

I lowered my hood, and looked up at her. She carefully removed the bloody bandages, since I can now feel everything, and showed off the three marks.

A muscle in xavier's jaw twitched. "Is it going to leave a scar?"

"Once I'm done? No. Her face might be sore for a while, but she won't have any problems with it."

"Good. She needs her face. That's the only good things she's got."

Tears started to form in my eyes. Not because of what xavier said, but of the healing madam pomfrey is doing. Not going to lie, it hurts knowing you brother thinks the exact same way your parents do. I thought he would at least be on my side.

"I'm going to visit dumbledore, and send a letter off to mother and father. Malfoy, I'll write to your's as well."

"Thank you." Draco nodded, not looking away from me.

The sound of xavier's feet disappearing, told me he was now gone. I knew he was going to come and investigate what happened.

"You're done, miss. But I want the two of you to stay here for the night. I'll go and grab you both something to sleep in."

She left the two of us alone. I looked up through my lashes, and saw draco still looking at me.

"Are you going to say anything, or are you just going to stare at me the whole time?"

"I don't know what you want me to say." His voice broke.

"Something. Anything. You were the one who did this to me."

His sad face turned into a fury. "I did this to you? I'm pretty sure it was the bloody hippogriff's fault. It was the one who tore your face to shreds!"

"Well you were the one who didn't listen to what hagrid said! You insulted buckbeak, nor did you bow-"

"Whatever." He propped his feet up on his bed, and leaned back.

I scoffed. "That's it? Whatever?"

"Yes, whatever. I'm sorry about your stupid face, but I wasn't the one who made you come running after me."

"I was trying to keep you from getting hurt-"

"Yeah, look where we are now. You did swell job, y/n."

I know this is kinda short!
I'm sorry.