𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

It was the day before we went back to hogwarts

It was the day before we went back to hogwarts. Draco and I were locked in his room, on his bed, with the curtains closed. I was sitting on his lap, facing him. He peppered kisses on every exposed area he could reach.

"Do you ever feel like where you live isn't actually your home?" I asked running my fingers through his hair.

He kissed my collar bone and looked up at me. "Yes. I feel like hogwarts is my real home. I'm sorry about the other day, love."

"It's okay. We just have until tomorrow, and then we go back to hogwarts." I laughed when he kissed my neck. "I asked xavier."

"And?"

I sighed. "He's a death eater. That night, he changed. I don't like it."

"Why do you think he's changed?"

"Never mind." I decided to change the subject. "How do you think this year is going to be?"

"I'm not sure, but since we're both prefects, that means we can sneak off with one another."

He held me tighter, bringing my lips down to meet his.

The door opened, and someone walked in. We both froze, seeing that we would both be in so much trouble if they saw how we were. Draco placed his hand over my mouth.

"Draco," It was narcissa. "lunch is ready."

"Okay, mother. Be right down." He answered, in a normal voice.

"Hello, y/n."

I cringed. "Hello, narcissa."

"I would suggest you two to put some clothes on before coming down."

"Yes, ma'am." We said together.

The door shut as she left. Draco and I burst out laughing.

"That went well." Draco rolled us over so he was above me.

~

The next day, we were on the train. It had just taken off, so draco and I were heading towards the prefects carriage, so we could get it over with. I felt nervous to see my friends. What would I say to them? 'Oh, yes, harry, I saw voldemort the first day I got home. He's a terrible dancer. Yes, you heard me, I danced with him!'

I stood next to draco, towards the back of the room. My eyes scanned over the different faces. For ravenclaw, there was anthony goldstein and padma patil. For hufflepuff, ernie macmillan and hannah abbott. And the last slytherin prefect is pansy. Ron and hermione showed up, waving at me. Ron? No offense to him or harry, but I was sure harry would be a prefect. I smiled and waved back.

"Good afternoon, prefects." The head girl smiled at all of us. "I recognize some of you from last year. Well, being a prefect is a great honor to have, but it also has some difficult duties." Wow, this hufflepuff is very chipper.