𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙪𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡

This is your outfit to the yule ball

I was in complete panic mode. It was the day before the yule ball, and I still haven't found any dresses. I won't go. I can't go to the ball tomorrow!

"Are you alright, love?" Draco came up and stopped behind me before continuing to his table.

I jumped at the sound of his voice. "Uh, yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You look like you're gonna be sick."

"Yeah, I'm fine, really. I just have an upset stomach."

"Do you want to come and eat with me?"

"I don't think I can eat lunch, draco-"

"Y/n!" Sebastian came running up to where I sat, dodging the students as he went. "Y/n, come with me, it's an emergency!"

"Emergency?"

"No time to explain, come on!"

He grabbed my hand, and dragged me towards the door the champions went through when they were chosen. People gave us confused looks, but we ignored them. He threw the door open, and my eyes were greeted with hundreds upon hundreds of dresses.

"What's all this for?"

My auntie charlotte stepped out from behind a rack of dresses. "I got a letter from sebastian, saying that you haven't found your dresses yet. So I brought some that I designed."

I totally forgot about aunt charlotte being a dress designer. A giant smile grew on my lips.

Xavier stepped from behind a curtain, wearing a velvet green and black suit. He was fixing one of the cuffs when he looked up. "I look good in this, you've got to admit."

I gasped. "I love this look. Auntie charlotte, do you have a dress that matches this?"

She pulled out a green velvet dress, it had an open back and long sheer sleeves with designs down it.

"Okay, that one will be for the tango xaiver and I are doing. What else do you have?"

Auntie charlotte thought about it for a second. "Do you have class?" I shook my head. "Great, then we have all day."

"Actually, mum, we have until this evening." Sebastian corrected. "Professor dumbledore wants us to practice in the great hall with the stage, light, music and everything."

Aunt charlotte smiled. "Professor dumbledore always had a thing for extra flare."

I chuckled. "He most certainly does."

"Are you going to stay and watch our practice, aunt charlotte?" Xavier asked, checking himself out in a mirror. He added under his breath, "I look amazing in this."

"Actually, I'm gonna stay until tomorrow night, so I can watch all of you dance."

My eyes fell upon her. "You are?"