𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧

It was getting close to the end of the feast. I was finishing off some pie when draco looked at me from over his shoulder. What is it with him? He turned back around, and I scooped a lot of whipped cream up on my spoon.

"You have a mischievous look in your eyes, y/n." Harry commented. "What are you going to do?"

I smirked, looking up to all of them. "Don't react, okay? Don't even watch. Well, hermione, you can watch, but look away once it happens."

I held my spoon a certain way, and lined it up to the back of malfoy's head. I pulled it back with my finger, and released.

The whipped cream flew across the great hall, and came in contact with the back of draco's head. I quickly looked at my plate when he turned around, pretending to be innocent.

"How does he look?" Ron asked, shaking with silent laughter.

I peaked through my lashes. "He's having nott help get it out of his hair." My eyes looked further down the slytherin table, and saw xavier. His face was emotionless, and he shook his head. My smile immediately fell from my face.

The rest of the dessert disappeared from the table. Dumbledore gave word that it was time for us to go to bed, and the great hall was suddenly a mad house. I followed harry, ron and hermione up to the staff table.

"Congratulations, hagrid!" Hermione squealed.

"All down ter you four." He looked down to us, smiling. "Can' believe it. Great man, dumbledore... came straight down to me hut after professor kettleburn said he'd had enough... it's what I always wanted..."

Professor Mcgonagall shooed us away, wanting us to go to bed. We said our goodbyes, and left the great hall.

A hand suddenly grasped my upper arm. My blood ran cold when i saw that it was xavier.

"What was all that about?" He asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Harry, ron and hermione stopped to watch what will happen.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, y/n. You threw food at malfoy. I can take points away from your house, you know?"

"Oh, right. Because you're a prefect now. And actually, I flung it. I didn't throw it."

A muscle in his jaw twitched. "Get to bed, all of you."

"Yes, sir." I mocked a salute to him.

I wanted to ask what you guys think of this story so far? And what do you think will happen with draco and y/n?