Chapter 9

Important Chapter

Chasity's POV-

The school day ended and I went back to their home with Madeline.

I'm confused. Madeline said she's dating one of them but I haven't even seen her talk to any of them yet.

"Whatchu thinking about?" she asked while driving.

"Which one of the brothers are you dating?"

"Technically i'm not allowed to tell you who. I would but unless I want to get murdered by Leo I can't. I'm sorry." She said upsettingly.

"It's okay. I get it don't worry." I replied.

"Do you want to stop at McDonalds?" She asked me.

"I don't have money with me." I told her.

"Oh don't worry about that. I get free food there." She said.

"WHAT?! TELL ME HOW!" I yelled.

"I saved the owners life. He was choking on a McChicken."

After we got our food and went back to their home.

I'm going to drop you off because I need to go check on my mom but text me if you need anything." Madeline said and drove off.

I went inside the house and got a call from my mom.

"Hello?" I said.

"Sweetie I need money. Like a lot. I got into some trouble." My mom told me.

"I don't have any with me mom. I don't work." I replied.

"Well I need money fast for uhh medical bills." She said.

"If you didn't waste money on alcohol and drugs I might up believed you but i don't. Get that money your own way." I replied and hung up on her.

I wish my dad was actually present in my life. I also wish I had siblings. Maybe a brother. Or 2.

I'm actually a really chill person if guys don't think about running in cemeteries, graffitiing my own house, and trying to get my self killed every other minute.

I went up stairs to check on Missy.

I opened her door and saw her playing with dolls.

"Hey." I said.

"Will we ever go back home?" she asked me.

"Of course we will. They aren't going to make us stay here forever." I told her. They'll probably kill us sooner than later.

"Ok." she replied.

"Do you want food?" I asked.

"No thanks. Ms. Greta the maid gave me food." she told me.

"Okay." I said and went to my room.

Madeline let me borrow her MacBook for school so I decided to find out more about these brothers.

What the hell is their last name? Like iguana of some shit?

Maybe I can search up the address of the house?

Yea i'll try that.

I searched up the address and a wikipedia website popped up for it.

What the fuck?

Are my kidnappers rich? Well no duh idiot. They live in a mansion.

The website said

The Russo Mansion has been around since 1950. It was made by Theodore Russo and passed down to his son who passed it down to his son. The current owner. Leonardo Russo.

Leonardo Russo. Isn't the ninja turtle named Leonardo? I should search him up.

When I searched him up there was news story about this man. I like pictures so I pressed on images.

I saw pictures of all the brothers.

Their last name is Russo. My last name is Russo. Wizards of Waverley Place's family's last name is Russo.

THAT MEANS THAT...I'M A WIZARD!

Jk.

Weird.

Wait I should search up my name for fun. I've never done that before.

Ok Chasity Russo.

Wow there are a lot of Chasity Russo.

I saw an interview saying "Missing Russo!"

I pressed on it.

"This just in. Chasity Russo the youngest and only daughter of the Russo family has been kidnapped by her mother, Kelly Russo on this day exactly, March 6th, 2005. We are with Chasity's father Michael Russo, who will speak more on this topic."

Michael Russo? What the fuck?

"So Michael, care to explain what happened?" The lady asked my dad.

"Yes. Kelly and I have been having problems in our marriage as she started drinking and smoking. I told her that she isn't a fit mother or a wife and that we should file for a divorce and she should sign away her parental rights as it's the least complicated way. She freaked out and said no so I told that we could go to court. I knew I'd win as I am a better parent then her and I think she realized it because only several hours before Chasity's 1st birthday, my wife and her went missing." He said.

Oh universe give me a fat ass is this is about me. I looked at my ass and damn this is about me.

Stalker ass creeps.

"And where were you and your kids at the time she went missing?" The lady asked.

"I was at Target buying Chasity a pillow pet. Apparently she kept on stealing her twin brother's one so I thought she'd like it. And my older children were at camp while my younger ones were with their grandparents."

Twin brother?!

Same age brother? No fucking way

"Thank you for your words. Chasity Russo is now in danger as her mother is mentally ill so please keep a look out for a 1 year old girl wearing a princess Belle onesie. Here's an image of the girl." She said.

Bitch what the hell. Not those motherfuckers posting a picture of me, without my consent.

Dumb ass you were 1 and kidnapped.

Wait a minute.

Holy shit, that ugly ass family has a shit ton of explaining to do.