Chapter 56

Chasity's POV-

We got home and I quickly got out of the car and started running to my room.

I'M LATE.

"EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY I'M LATE FOR THE DATE AND STEFAN IS COMING TO PICK ME UP IN 2 MINUTES!" I yelled walking past the kitchen.

Tacos.

"FUCKING TURTLE BROUGHT TACOS AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?" I yelled and grab one.

No Chasity! Priorities!

I ran to my room and started getting ready.

"AHHH MADELINE! DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HE SAID ABOUT OUTFITS!?" I yelled.

"COMFY!" She replied.

AHHH!

I ran to my closet and threw my clothes everywhere.

Outfit, outfit!

AHH!

I looked everywhere and finally found an outfit.

Here's the fit.

(I don't really like the outfit but it screams Chasity so yea

(I don't really like the outfit but it screams Chasity so yea.)

I changed into it and had to do my hair.

I heard the doorbell ring and it was STEFAN!

I ran to my vanity and left my hair down and just did like really light makeup.

WHAT IF HE WANTS TO MAKEOUT?!

CHAPSTICK!

I grabbed it and put it all over my lips.

Perfect. I call that kissable.

I wore my brown converse that turtle bought me.

Here is how it looks like. IT MATCHES THE FLANNEL!

I ran downstairs trying to make sure I don't trip on the stairs when I fell face flat onto the ground

Just kidding.

I slid down the stair holder thing so I looked cool.

"Hey, Stefan." I said smiling.

"Sorry for making you wait." I added. Why am I nervous?

"It's no worries. You look beautiful." He said.

I know.

My cheeks turned red. MY FACE CHEEKS! Shut up Chasity you were the only one thinking of the other cheek. SHUT UP BRAIN!

"You look handsome too?" I said. I'm horrible with compliments.

He did look hot. So fucking hot. Like oh my goodness let me have your children type of hot. But how do I say that to him?

"Thank y-."

"Chasity what the fuck are you wearing?!" My brothers asked.

"Your shirt isn't even a shirt!" Donkey said.

"Oh, would you look at the time we need to go. Bye guys!" I said and yanked Stefan's hand running to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

I swear if we go to a restaurant and I'm dressed like this I'm killing him on the spot.

"It's a surprise. Blindfold." He said handing me one.

"This is the beginning of a horror movie. SIGN ME UP!" I said and put the blindfold on.

We drove for a while and I was just ranting about how much I wish I could fly. Don't worry he talked too. I asked him questions like if he would rather make out with Mr. Krabs or Plankton.

10 minutes later, we finally got to our destination.

Tiktok- Strawberryicecreamey