Chapter 64

Chasity's POV-

"...the man was like "want free wifi?" and I was like sign me the fuck up bae and I went inside the van but then my phone died and I saw a taco stand so I left." I said to them.

It has been 30 minutes and I've been bothering them the whole time. As I should!

"You almost got kidnapped!?" Rocco yelled.

"No, I almost got free wifi. Wait now that I think about I think I almost did." I said.

Oh wow. Taco is a lifesaver.

"Ok guys I'm gonna go to sleep don't do anything illegal or pg 13 because your little sister is sleeping behind you and I have eyes everywhere." I said and passed out.

When I woke up I saw that we were still in the car.

Maddie leaned over and kissed Rocco on the cheek.

"AUSTSHDHSSH STOP! THERE IS A CHILD IN THE CAR WHO DOESN'T NEED TO SEE YOU TWO GIVING AFFECTION!" I yelled.

I feel lonely. Wait I have a manz now. Does he count as a manz? Yea he does.

I facetimed him and he picked up.

"HEY!" I yelled making Rocco and Mads turn around quickly.

"HEY!" He replied with the same energy.

"What are you doing right now! At this exact moment?!" I asked.

"I'm making my sister lunch." He said and my mouth dropped.

"YOU HAVE A SISTER?!" I yelled.

"Yea she's 4." He told me.

I know a 4-year-old.

"THAT'S SO COOL! I actually hated kids before but now I like them." I rambled.

"You can definitely meet her one day in the future if you want." He said.

"That sounds awesome! Well, I have to go. I'm getting death glares from the love birds. See you soon. Muah!" I said and hung up.

"Hey, besties!" I yelled.

"I still hate Stefan." Rocco replied.

"Well too bad bitch because I am dating him." I said.

"True but I will kill him." He told me and I was gonna laugh but he was serious.

"Haha very funny. I will kidnap Maddie if you do." I said.

"I know who we can kidnap and kill. Donatello's and Angelo's girlfriends." Mads suggested.

"MADELINE!" Rocco said sternly.

"It was just a suggestion." She shrugged.

"I'm down." We plotted ways to kill their girlfriends until we finally came up with an idea.

"WE SET THEM ON FIRE!" We both said at the same time getting a look from Rocco.

Don't think he approves of the plan.

We got out of the car and walked to where the others were.

"BESTIE BITCHES! I MISSED YA'LL!" I screamed.