Chapter 141

Chasity's POV-

I was with Stefan and we were making a tinder account.

Don't ask.

"Let's name you, Julio," I told him and he nodded.

"Okay, how tall are you?" I asked him.

"I dunno. 6 foot something." He replied yawning.

"Okay, 6 foot something long subway sandwiches. Shit, I'm craving those. We should measure you with subway sandwiches." I told him.

"It looks like you wrote that my cock is 6 feet something long." He said playing with my shirt button.

I looked down at his you know.

"I mean at least it's big so we're technically not lying," I replied and continued writing.

"Would you describe yourself as a nice person?" I asked him.

"No, unless your name is Chasity." He responded and I wrote that word for word.

"Okay, last question. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?" I asked him.

"Mafia, killer, Chasity." He replied.

"Tea," I said and made his account. I didn't put mafia or killer because I didn't want umm die, I just wrote that he likes reading and owns a limo.

'Now you probably like, why are you going to lead poor innocent people on like that?'

Well, we're not.

I just want to feel the feel of tinder but Stefan said that I can't use my picture so I'm using it under his pictures.

It's so fun.

I like swiping right on people.

I rarely swipe left unless their bio is annoying.

Anyways I spent hours on tinder. This is my new favorite game.

I made so many friends. Well, Stefan did but I always made sure to tell them that I'm using Stef's pics and they're okay with it sometimes.

I got cussed out in like 3 different languages tho.

I should probably stop.

I went downstairs and saw Stefan and Maddie.

"You're making cereal wrong." He told her.

"How?" She asked.

"You're fucking psycho." He said.

"What?" She asked.

"You put the fucking cereal first not the milk." He replied.

"But it's so fun seeing the cereal splash. Let me live uggo." She said.

"I am this close to strangling you." He said and turned to me.

"Hey, besties," I said and sat on the countertop.

"Hey wait omg I forgot to tell you. Christy accidentally watched like 7 episodes of The Vampire Diaries." Maddie told me.

"Teaa. Did she cry? Does she like Matt?" I asked.

"No and nope." She replied.

Thank goodness. I thought I'd have to disown Crusty from being my niece.

"GUYS WE'RE GOING TO A WEDDING!" Turtle yelled coming downstairs.