Chapter 23

Chasity's POV-

"Ms. Girl are you on crack? If so who's your dealer? I probably dated them before." I asked her and her face fell.

"I am not on crack! I'm being serious. When you left I remembered that Rocco use to show me baby pictures of him with your guys' parents back then and I saw this lady and your father with your brothers. That lady looked nothing like your mom who passed away. Here I have a picture of her." She said and pulled her phone out.

That lady is not the same mom that died.

"Okay so maybe I'm the brothers' half-sister?" I said trying to make this make sense.

"No, because on the DNA test it showed that you were their full sister." She told me.

"So you're saying that my mom didn't kidnap me but a random ass lady did who lied and told me she was my mom?!" I asked her.

"Yea," she replied.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Guys dinner!" I heard ninja turtle yell.

We went to the kitchen to see Rocco already seated.

I pushed Maddie to the seat next to Rocco and she glared at me.

"Hi." He told her.

"Hi." She responded.

Awe cute!

I took a picture of them and was going to make a fan edit of them.

I better be the maid of honor at their wedding or I'm throwing hands.

"Thanks for joining us tonight Maddie." Frank Ocean said.

"Oh, no worries. If it's fine with you guys I'm going to stay over for a week because my dad is going out of the country." She told them and they nodded.

"You're staying over? I was going to invite Karen." Rocco said.

"You snooze you loose bitches-."  I tried saying.

"It's okay she can stay over. I'll just avoid her." Maddie said.

"Awe how considerate of Madeline." I replied.

"#Roccoline4ever!" Antonio yelled.

"HELL YEA!" I yelled and Roccoline shook their heads.

"We aren't getting back together." Rocco said and Maddie nodded.

"Sure. Keep saying that friends. But I will get you guys together even if I have to kill myself and hide my body remains in the soup." I said and realized that we were having soup for dinner.

I just ruined dinner.

"Anyways Maddie we should find you a date to get Rocco jealous." I told her in front of Rocco.

"No." Rocco and Madeline said simultaneously.

What did he say?!

"What do you mean no?" Maddie asked him.

"Oh no Rocco is in trouble." One of the other brothers said.

"I mean no I don't want you to date someone else to make me jealous." He told her digging himself a deeper hole.

"You don't want me to move on?" she asked.

"That's not what I said Madeline." He told her.

"That sounds like exactly what you just said." She replied.

"I just don't want you to think that you have to make me jealous." He said.

"So you're saying that I can't do what I want?" she asked.

"I didn't say that Madeline." He tried saying.

"Nope, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what you said. Chasity do whatever you want. Have fun." She told me and left the table.

YAY I GOT PERMISSION!!

"Guys, who is my real mom?" I asked the brothers and their jaw dropped.