Chapter 195

(A/N- The next day, Chasity is fully clothed)

Chasity's POV-

"I'm going to fucking kill someone. I swear I'm going to shoot their head off." Rocco said frustratedly.

"Oh shut the fuck up. I always offer to be shot but you are such a chicken who can't keep promises." Rocco glared at me.

Oh and I also got shot in my arm.

"Rocco!" Maddie said slapping the back of his head.

"Happy Chasity? I shot you." He said.

"Very happy. Thank you, you finally grew some balls right in time for your wedding." I replied and Stefan got the first aid kit bandaging me up.

"There won't be a fucking wedding if the fucking flower bitches don't get the right kind." He said.

"Rocco stop acting bratty. You seem entitled and don't call them flower b-words they have names." Maddie told him.

"Bratty my fucking ass. It's not my fault they can't tell the difference between red and pink roses." He said.

Maddie rolled her eyes. "I'll talk to them. You need to chill. Take a nap or jump off a building just calm your nerves." She replied and got up.

"How the fuck are you not panicking?" I whispered to her.

"I am dying on the inside but there needs to be at least one calm person for this wedding to go smoothly. Everything will go perfectly fine, right?"  She asked me.

"Yeah probably unless someone dies," I replied, jokingly.

"Good, wait what?" She breathed out and walked away. Rocco went upstairs.

I look up to see Stefan.

"You'd look good in a nurse outfit." I blurt out.

"You're right. Sad you'll never see me in one." He laughs.

"Bitch. Fuck angry sex wear a nurse outfit or maid outfit. Your pick." I told him.

"You're funny, Chasity." He said and kissed my forehead.

I WASN'T JOKING!

"ROCCO YOU UGLY SON OF A BITCH!" Antonio yelled coming inside the house.

"For fuck's sake, what did I do now?" He asks coming downstairs.

"You shot him. Why the fuck would you shoot him?" Antonio asked.

"Are we talking about Dickchard?" I replied.

"Yes, he broke up with me and is in the hospital because of you!" Antonio whined.

"How the fuck did he know we're related? You're fucking ugly." Rocco said.

"Hey! People say that we look alike!" I told him.

"And you're fucking ugly too." He lied.

"I'm not. The fuck are you talking about?" I replied and threw a hammer at him.

"You can't just throw damn hammers at people," Leo told me.

"Yes, I can." Can I not?

"Hey, I did you a favor. You're fucking welcome." Rocco said and walked away.

"A fucking favor?" Antonio mumbled.

"Lol just find some other old ass bitch to fuck." I gave him a solution.

I would make a fucking great therapist.

"Interesting." He said and him and Leo left.

"I love your family," Stefan told me laying his head on my lap.