Chapter 67

Chasity's POV-

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Yea apparently they owed a favor to some gang member." He said.

"AND THEIR TASK WAS TO FUCKING DRUG SOMEONE?!" We all replied.

"Yea I need to get them from the holding cell. I'll be back." He said and left.

I grabbed Maddie and took her to the corner.

"Do you think Taylor was trying to take us with them to drug us?" She and I said at the same time.

"Oh my goodness probably."  She said.

"I'm gonna beat that bitch up." I mumbled.

We went back to where my brothers were.

"So haha funny story like you'll laugh, like roll on the floor pissing yourself." I said.

"What?" Frank ocean asked.

"I think Maddie and I supposed to be the ones drugged tonight. Haha you know funny am I right?" I told them.

"How the fuck is that funny?" Marco Polo said.

"It's not." I replied.

"How do you guys know?" Rocco asked us hugging the now scared Madeline.

"Taylor tried manipulating us into going and then when we finally convinced them to go without us they said that they'll find someone else. It's overall just a bad vibe." I replied.

"I'm gonna fucking kill them." Donkey mumbled.

Thank goodness we didn't go anyways I'm bored. Let's go find some monster drinks.

I went to the kitchen and looked through their fridge.

"What's this?" I thought out loud.

Ehh only one way to find one.

I drank it!

I tasted it and it was really strong.

Not my cup of tea.

I then passed out.

Sweet.

I woke up with a headache.

UGH!

I saw Madeline on her phone.

"Hey, bestie!" I yelled.

"Hi, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yea I'm good." I replied and got up.

"What did I drink?" I asked her.

"Poison." She responded.

WHAT DID SHE SAY?!

"BRO ARE YOU ON CRACK? Why the fuck would someone have poison in their house?!" I asked. These people are fucking weird and that's saying a lot coming from me.

"Leo warned you that they're weird." She told me.

"Yea but like I thought they were like my type of people, not people who keep poison next to the milk like it's some beverage. I can't." I said and fake passed out.

I'm never one to judge but what the fuck?!

I went downstairs and saw stupid little mother fucking Taylor.

I launched at them and starting to punch them.

"Stupid fucking idiot bitch. Trying to drug Maddie and I. Fuck you." I said punching their face until Taylor started bleeding.

"I would never drug Maddie. I would drug you though." Taylor said and I went to swing again but Franco caught me.

"Bitch." I mumbled.

"Why would you want to drug Chasity?" Leo asked.

"I was in some sticky shit with a guy and he said that I needed to give him a girl so he can sell her. I was gonna give him Chasity but then the stupid idiot decided not to g-." POW!

Rocco punched them in the face and they fell to the ground.

"I've been wanting to do this since the second Taylor opened their fucking mouth." Rocco mumbled and left the room.

"We're gonna go home. Good luck." Ninja turtle said to Dylan and we left.

(Cake. Don't mind the lighting. Thanks for 4K!!)

 Thanks for 4K!!)