Chapter 59

Chasity's POV-

"AHHHHH! BITCHES I'M HOME!" I yelled entering the house.

It was kind of late at night and Stefan dropped me off.

"AHHHHH CHASITY, YOU'RE BACK. HOW WAS IT!?" Bestie asked tackling me onto the ground.

I got up and we walked to the kitchen to see my brothers staring at our new goldfish.

His name is Fuckerface.

"It was really good!" I told her and explained the date. Y'all losers in my brain already know what happened.

Madeline fainted.

Or fake fainted.

Luckily for her, Rocco caught her.

"That is the most romantic thing ever oh my goodness!" She said fangirling over my date.

I went to the fridge and got 3 monster drinks out.

I opened the lid.

"What are you doing?" Donkey asked me.

I chugged one whole one. And then the other one.

"I talked sincerely to Stefan so I need to make up for that by being hyper again." I said starting to drink the last one slower.

"You're going to have a heart attack." Frank Ocean said.

"As I should." I replied and finished the last can.

5 minutes later I had a sudden burst of energy.

"🎶 YAY FUCK THESE HOES! I'M BETTER THAN YOU AND MORE AMAZING THEN YOUR GRANDMA! YEA YEA YOU WISH YOU WERE ME BITCH. 🎶" I sang.

"And I'm fucking back whores!" I yelled tackling Angel.

"So how's fuckerface doing?" I asked going near the fishbowl.

"He's chilling. I need him to move or something though. I think he's dead." Antonio told me.

"We can flush him down the toilet maybe he'll see Nemo?" I suggested and Rocco glared at me.

"We are not hurting fuckerface. If you dare I will rip your limbs off." Rocco said. When he cares more about a fish than his actual siblings. Mood.

"Do y'all want seafood for dinner?" Turtle asked coming to the kitchen and Rock gasped.

Ninja turtle was confused.

"Can one of y'all get married so I can look extra hot for a reason?" I asked.

"No one is getting married anytime soon." Marco polo ruined my dreams.

"I know someone who's getting married. Wanna be my plus one?" She asked me.

How does she know everyone?

"Hey, I'm your plus one." Rocco said upsettingly.

"Oh, I forgot about you sorry. Wait I have an idea." She said and pulled out her phone typing a number.

"Stefan, Chasity is your plus one to the weddings Cool." She said hanging up.

"You're Stefan's plus one." She told me.

I'm going to a wedding with Stefan?

"Go change. You came from a date and you're still wearing your nasty smelling clothes." Ninja turtle told me.

"Don't fucking say the d-word." Rocco said threatening.

D word?

Oh, date.