Chapter 36

Chasity's POV-

Maddie and Rocco looked at me with wide eyes and they dragged me into the room.

"OMG! What the fuck bitches?! Why did you keep this secret from me?" I asked.

"Tell someone and I will kill you." Rocco threatened.

"Thanks for the threat bestie. But we all know you don't go through with them wuss." I said.

"He's serious Chas, no one can know. The brothers can't either." Madeline told me.

"BUT ANTONIO AND I ARE YOUR BIGGEST SHIPPERS!" I yelled and they covered my mouth.

"Antonio can't know. He can't keep secrets. You can't either but we're trusting you." Rocco said.

"Wait was I the one who brought Roccoline back together?" I need this sense of achievement.

"Sure." Mads tried saying but Rocco cut her off.

"No."

"I'm taking full credit for it. It'll fuel my ego. Anyways I'll be your personal bodyguard now to make sure no one sees you. WAIT I NEED A CUTE BODYGUARD OUTFIT! Bye guys!" I said and went to the mall.

I got a cute outfit that screams professional person on duty.

I kept getting phone calls from ninja turtle and I knew that if I didn't answer he would spam be and I'd feel famous.

I walked into a store and ran into someone.

"Wow bro sorry." I said to the person.

"No worries. Let's go Emalin before Damian notices that we ditched." She said to a girl and ran away.

Tacos.

The food court doesn't have the tacos I like so I'm gonna have to order it later.

I was walking out of the mall when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my goodness it's the guy I kissed." I mumbled.

"Hello, Chasity." He said. How the fuck does he know my name?

"It's not Chasity." I told him.

"Really? Then what is it?" he asked.

"Yea it's Bartholomew. Bart for short." I responded bad he laughed.

bitch thinks my name is funny??

Wait why am I yelling in lower case

BITCH THINKS MY NAME IS FUNNY??

That's much better.

"If you are going to make fun of my name Justin Bieber wannabe ass musty hair phase bitch go do it somewhere else." I said and walked away but he grabbed my hand and kissed me.

I DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW HIS FIRST NAME!!!

I kissed him back though because why not. I'm touched deprived and then he let go and I disappeared.

Whatever.

I walked home and then I remembered.

I HAVE MY FUCKING DRIVERS LICENSE!

Why don't I drive?!

I call this bullshit.

I call this unfair

10 minutes later at Ninja Turtle's office-

"IS IT BECAUSE I'M A GIRL?!" I yelled loudly.

Leo said that I can't get a car because he doesn't trust me.

"Quiet down and no it's because you are horrible at driving."

"WHY ARE YOU GATEKEEPING DRIVING LEO! I THOUGHT YOU WE WERE SIBLINGS! THIS IS UNFAIR AND YOU PROBABLY BROKE ONE OF THE AMENDMENTS!" I replied.

"Fine, I'll get you a car if you can tell me the names of all of  the amendments." He said like I know this shit.

"Oh shut the fuck up! You Chasity hating asshole." I said and left.

I walked to my room and saw Maddie and Rocco.

"Bestie and mean brother sitting on a true f-u-c-"

Rocco threw his shoe at me and I passed out.