Chapter 102

Chasity's POV-

School.

I set that shit on fire 4 times.

Now that I think of it how did I not get expelled?

I think Leo is behind it.

"TURTLE HOW DID I NOT GET EXPELLED FROM UGGO YET?" I asked him.

Uggo=school

"Because I wasted 5 million dollars on you so you can go to school in this country." He replied.

Did y'all hear some?

Did he just say that if I wasn't a Russo I couldn't go to school in America?

"YOU COULD HAVE GAVE ME THE 5 MILLION. I WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL EVER AGAIN." I whined.

"You're not going to live off my money for the rest of your life." He said.

"Yea I know. I'll live off of Stefan's money." I replied.

JUST KIDDING. I DON'T NEED A MANZ. I'm gonna be a rich bad bitch on my own.

Wait that rhymed.

"LET'S GO! MY MINIONS ARE WAITING FOR MY APPEARANCE." Rocco said coming downstairs.

"Bitch what?" I asked.

"The people from school haven't seen me in so long. I need to bless their presence you know." He replied.

"Sure," I replied.

TACOS.

We went to the car and drove to school.

"Why is Maddie so quiet?" Donkey asked.

"Cuz she has a thing in her stomach," I replied. Is he dumb?

"I'm sleepy. I've been pregnant for so many months. I'm over it." She mumbled, her head laying on Doggo's shoulder.

"Me too. Thank goodness I'm not pregnant." Rocco said and Maddie lightly hit his shoulder.

We finally got to school and I ran.

I hate when people start talking and being like blah blah blah. You're such a blah blah. Like, fuck you.

Anyways I saw people talking about me and I'm the best lip reader ever so let's do this.

"Chasity...eats dicks?" What? Oh, maybe they meant sucks dicks cuz that is true.

"I don't like Chasity because she eats squirrels." I don't eat squirrels.

"She's ugly." No, I'm hot as fuck.

Maybe they're talking about another Chasity, cuz I'm cool.

I went to go find Stefan.

I walked to the cafeteria and saw some girls flirting with him.

Okay, Stefan. Look at you with all these girls.

Wait that's my Stefan. The Stefan who hasn't said I love you yet. The Stefan that I have beef with.

Let's eavesdrop.

"I'm so happy your back in school." Some annoying girl said.

You better watch your next words, Stephanie.

"Yeah well, it's not like I had a choice." Bitch what do you mean by that.

"Are you seeing anyone?" MY ENEMY. STUPID AMELIA JONES. I SWEAR IF SHE HITS ON MY MANZ IM KILLING HER.

"I do and even if I didn't, I would never date you." He responded. PERIOD AS HE SHOULD!

"Who is it?" The girl asked annoyed.

"Chasity." He replied and her face fell.

"Oh, that skank. She doesn't need to know." She said and kissed him but Stefan didn't kiss her back.

THAT'S THE LAST STRAW.

I ran at her and started beating her up.

"DON'T TOUCH THE MANZ THAT I LOVE YOU SKANKY BITCH!" I yelled and knocked her out.

I got up and saw Stefan smiling at me.

I just said that I love him.

FUCK YOU!

(A/N- I'M WRITING A BOOK THAT I'M GONNA PUBLISH TEAAAA Anyways follow my tiktok- @strawberryicecreamey)