Chapter 14

Chasity's POV-

It was finally Monday and usually I hate it but the lab is open now! We don't have school today because it's a day for the teachers to talk to parents.

I got ready and I was planing on leaving yesterday but I think I should find out if I'm related to the brothers and then run away.

Like I don't want Mafia siblings that's too much. I'm just a kid. I want to set things on fire. Not care if people look at me. Now if I was apart of the Mafia, i'd have a target on my back. I do not want that!

I went downstairs and looked for Madeline.

"Hey!" she said coming out of nowhere.

"Hi. Where did you come from?" I asked.

"My mom's- oh umm you mean okay. I came from Rocco's room." she said and I laughed.

"You have the hair, right?"

"Yep. It's right here." She replied.

We drove to the lab and went inside.

Going up to the receptionist Mads was nervous.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Let's just get this over with." she told me.

"How can I help you children?" the lady asked bitterly.

"I'm here to see my dad." Madeline said.

"You need to be more specif-."

"Madeline?" some middle aged dude asked.

"Sup." she said.

"What's this visit for?" he asked.

"Sibling DNA test for my friend." she told him and handed him the sample of Rocco's hair and my hair.

Her attitude changed so quick.

"Oh okay. How's your mom?" he questioned.

Why does everyone ask her that question.

"Fine. Here's the number that you can call me when the results come. Bye." She said and dragged me away.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yea everything is okay. I just don't have good relationship with my dad and society has the audacity to shame my mom even though she was the one who stayed. " she told me but i was confused.

"Oh i'm sorry." I said and she nodded.

"Ok so tonight we need to go to Leo's office because the brothers aren't going to be at home." she told me.

"Why aren't they gonna be home?" i asked as she started the car.

"Something about drugs." she told me and we drove to the house.

When we got there we got out of the car and decided to watch TV in the main room.

"You sure the brothers won't kill me for sitting on their couch?" I asked Mads.

"They won't trust me." she said and smiled.

We decided to watch The Vampire Diaries and the whole time Madeline just ranted about how much she hates Matt Donovan.

"No you don't get how irrelevant he is. I mean he's the only human and he hasn't died yet. I mean if I was Matt I'd just beg Damon to turn me I mean I wouldn't want to be an irrele-"

"What are you doing with the hostage?" Mean brother or I guess Rocco asked.

"I told you to stop calling her the hostage. Her name is Chasity and we're watching The Vampire Diaries." She said.

"Ok. Hi Chasity." Rocco said

"Hi." I replied. This is awkward.

"We're going out. You need to hang out with the hos- Chasity. Alright amore?" (love)

"Awesome! Bye!" she said and kissed him.

EWW!

"That was the most cringe thing I have ever seen. I need to wash my eyes and ears out with bleach." I told her and she laughed.

"Ok in 5 minutes we're going to sneak into his office." Madeline said.

I have a bad feeling about this.