Chapter 177

(SORRY BESTIES I CAN'T WRITE SMUT, IT MAKES ME SO UNCOMFY 😭😭)

Chasity's POV-

Stefan is a different breed besties.

Now I'm not trying to be like oh pick me, whatever but why the hell is he still with me?

I don't even know. Like I'm glad that he is but what the fuck?

Maybe he is the stupid one in the relationship.

"Did you just call me stupid?" Stefan asked me laughing.

"What. Pshh...where did you hear that from?

"You said it out loud," Stefan replied, playing with my hair.

"Yea, about my other boyfriend." Holy shit you fucking idiot, why the fuck did you say that when you kissed another guy a few hours ago.

"Okay baby, but just remember to tell your other boyfriend that I can shoot a gun down his throat if I wanted to." He told me. Kinky shit.

"Will do." I laughed and Stefan was tickling me.

My phone started ringing and it was Maddie.

"HEY BESTIE!" I yelled.

"Oh thank gosh Stefan didn't break up with you. Unless he did but you just had really good sex to avoid it. Great, now I'm worried about your love life again," Maddie rambled.

Stefan stole the phone from me.

"We didn't break up, fuck off." He told her.

"Oh shut up uggo. I know you stole a dollar from me last night and I want it back." She told him.

"No, I want the fucking dollar," Stefan replied.

"Fine, but I'm telling on you." She said and was going to hang up.

"Damn, I'll give you the fucking dollar, snitch." He replied and passed me the phone.

"Did Rocco give you a hard time?" I asked her.

"No, not really. I mean I got a small lecture from him but then we banged." Before yall ask questions, the children sleep in a separate room.

"Lucky bitch." I replied and hung up.

I rolled out of bed and realized.

I AM NAKED AND STEFAN IS SEEING ME NAKED.

Holy shit.

I tried running to my clothes tripping like 7 times.

"Fuck baby, you're going to hurt yourself, plus I've seen you naked before," Stefan told me, handing me my clothes.

"But what if I look ugly after sex." I looked in the mirror. "Wait no, I look hot." Damn. I'm good looking.

We changed into clothes and walked downstairs.

Leo and Amazon were drinking coffee and Antonio was trynna get some dick. He was texting some guy inappropriate shit.

"Morning Chasity," Amazon said and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Why did you give me a cup of coffee? Did you drug it? What's in it-." I need to start trusting people more.

Take the cup.

"I mean thanks," I said and brought it up to my lips but Stefan grabbed it out of my hand and dumped it into the sink.

"Oh look it fell. I'll make you some myself, darling." Stefan said.

He walked past me and whispered. "I don't fucking trust her."

"Now that Alexa and I are getting serious, you guys should get to know her more," Leo told us.

"Umm, you see."

"Well, we really-."

"I don't know if-."

"There's something-."

"I don't-."

"I need to take Madeline on a wal-."

"No one wants to fucking hang out with your girlfriend. Take offense amazon." I had to break the news.

"Chasity," Leo said.

"I wish I was sorry but I don't really care," I replied.

Stefan handed me a cup of coffee and I kissed his cheek. Keeping it pg since 1654.

Ew coffee is strong. I put the cup down and grabbed a monster drink.

Much better.

"I don't know if I should be upset or offended." Alexa said.

"Both." We replied.

"Don't worry my siblings will warm up to you," Leo told her.

Keep dreamin.

"We have no food at home." I cried, looking at the fridge.

"Go grocery shopping then," Franco said.

"OMG, YOU'RE LETTING ME GO GROCERY SHOPPING?!" I squealed and ran out of the house with Stefan before they change their mind but not before hearing,

"I forgot who I was talking to." He said but I was already gone.