Chapter 151

Chasity's POV-

We got to the wedding shit and apparently I had to be respectful.

Like I get it, it's understandable I guess

BUT

Now hear me out.

How the hell am I going to not say something out of line?

I just need to not talk. That will work.

Right?

"Leonardo, it's so good to see you." Some person said to uggo senior.

"Hey, congrats." He told them.

"Why is he saying congrats?" I whispered to Maddie.

"They're the ones getting married." She replied.

"And that's a good thing?" I said.

"Weddings are cute," Mads told me.

"Get married then, dummy," I replied.

"Tell Rocco that." She said.

Tea.

We sat down on the seats and I was so bored.

I get so exhausted if I don't talk.

'Pss Stefan." I whispered to him.

"Yes?" He replied as I played with his rings.

He's so fucking hot.

"Do you want to get married?" I asked.

"Not yet." He said. BITCH?! Fuck you then.

"But there will be presents," I responded.

"Tempting." He whispered back.

"I know." The ceremony began.

Imagine someone like shoots the bride right when she says I do.

That would be so funny.

I guess not but for me it is.

Stefan sounds like bento. No, it doesn't ugly rat. Shut the fuck up, you STD catcher. Who are you calling an STD catcher? Bitch you, such a dumbass. Says you. That's why your mom left you. My mom's dead. Oh, yea sorry for your loss. Bitch do I look like I care that she's dead. Why the fuck are you asking me, you Squidward-looking ass? At least I look like handsome Squidward, you, on the other hand, your mom really did hate you. Yours too. Facts. Facts. Anyways shut the fuck up we're at a wedding. You first. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh. Shut the fuck up. Fine. Good. Good. Good. I want the fucking last word. Fine. Fine. Fine. I'm going to kill myself. Please do, I'll get the gun. Idiot. Dick sucker. At least I can suck dick, you can even suck a popsicle. It's not my fault that Stefan's dick is big. You're right, it's Stefan's fault. Yea, we should team up and be mad at him. Yes, good idea hottie. Yep. Yep.

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked me concerned.

"Bitch." I replied.

I paid attention to the ceremony and it was very vanilla. I mean it seemed boring. Where's the fire and blood?

Where are the fucking penguins?

I give it a 2/10.

"Stefan, our wedding better have dragons." I texted him.

"Fire breathing dragons." He replied and I looked at his name.

Stefan's contact name changes every day but today it is-

"BDBILF 👹‼️" It stands for "big dick bitch I'd like to fuck." Don't ask oh and don't tell Leo what it stands for. He's in that "oh my gosh, my baby sister is growing up" phase. I hate it.

"Stefan, what's my contact name on your phone?" I texted him and he sent me a screenshot of it.

It was-

"BGILCF 🥰💞" It stands for "beautiful girl I'd like to choke and fuck." Let's not talk about that either. Leo would not approve at all.

Anyways we're cute like that.

I don't even know what happened during the wedding but the ceremony was finally over and I got out of my trance.

Time for free food!

(A/N- My mom was staring at me while I was writing this chapter. I KNOW! Why this chapter out of every other one?!)