♦️𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟧𝟫: 𝒟𝑜𝑜𝓂𝟤𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇♦️

Taehyung entered the Cafe as he looked around  trying to find the person who he came to see today. He was told to go towards the back of the Cafe, to the very last table so that's what he did. 

He stopped right in front of the table and looked at the person who was sitting down. The stranger was wearing all black and had a hat on, so you couldn't exactly see their face.

"Umm... Excuse me. I'm the one who called you before." Taehyung said. He didn't take a seat, just stood in front of the table in case he got the wrong person.

"Show me your ID." The stranger spoke, still not looking up.

Taehyung reached in his pocket to take out his ID and give it to the stranger, who scanned it for a few seconds before kicking the chair that was across her from underneath the table, making the chair move away from the table and inviting Taehyung to sit there.

"Sit." The stranger said as they gave Taehyung back his ID.

The male quickly took his ID and sat down on the chair. 

"So, what business do you have with me?" The stranger asked.

"There is someone I want you to look after and find out better information about them."

"So you want me to check their background and spy on them?"

"Yes."

"Well Taehyung." The stranger finally lifted their head, letting Taehyung see their face. "What's the reason?"

"What?"

"What's the reason for me and my group to spy on this person?"

"Do I have to tell you? Can't you just find out the information and give it to me?" Taehyung was getting annoyed and Impatient.

The Stranger lets out a dark chuckle before removing their hat and leaning forward, a dangerous expression written in their face, which made Taehyung swallow his saliva.

"Tsk, you have no manners. Didn't your parents teach you how to act around the people who're trying to help you?"

"Hey! That's-"

"Don't forget who wanted help." The stranger interrupted him. "I don't know how you rich people get your information, but if you're going to ask for my help, you answer the questions I ask you. Understood?"

"Y-yes."

"Good." The stranger smirked as they leaned back on the chair. "I'll ask you again. Why do you want me to find information about this person?"

"Because I think, no- I know, they are a dangerous person. Someone I care for knows this person and I need to find out what this person's motives are."

"Who's the person you care for and who's this dangerous person? Start from the very start."

Taehyung took a deep breath in before starting. He would never let a stranger know about his personal life but if this could save Hoseok, he'll do it.

"I used to date this guy when I was in high school and I dated him for a very long time until a few months ago, I did something really terrible and broke their heart for my own greediness. I regret ever letting them go and I want to make things right again but this person, his name is Min Yoongi, started dating my Ex."

"So, you don't trust him for that?" 

"No, that's not it. Of course I'm not happy with that but because I'm still in love with my ex, I wanted to make sure that this guy was safe so I had a few people dig up some information about him... but nothing made sense. Here, look." Taehyung pulls out the old information he got from the other people who spied on Yoongi and gave it to the stranger, who scanned through it. 

"As you can see, a lot of the thing this person does doesn't make sense. They don't have any jobs, yet they have a lot of expensive clothes. They don't have a house and they're always moving from place to place and there's some criminal records of him... but the strangest of all." Taehyung looks at the stranger. "He lied to my ex about going to a different High School, even though he went to the same high school as my ex and I." 

The Stranger flips through some of the papers, looking through pictures and some highlighted points. It takes them a moment to organize everything but they finally look at Taehyung and answer.

"You're right, nothing here does make any sense. It's very suspicious. But, why don't you tell your ex about this?" 

"Like I said, I broke his heart... we didn't end in a good term so he definitely won't believe me. I tried warning him a few times but he ignored me." 

"Are you going to tell me who your ex is?" 

"I'm sorry, but I can't. I only want to help him and I don't know you very well so I don't know if I could really trust you." 

"Very well, you don't have to but I guess it's time for me to introduce myself and say what I do." The Stranger paused for a few seconds before putting their hair behind their ear. 

"My name is Y/N and I'm the leader of Doom2gether, one of the best groups that has people like hackers, spy, and even gangsters." The Stranger finally introduced himself as Y/N. "But don't worry, we don't harm people without any good reason." 

"So.. Will you help me, Y/N?" 

"After hearing what you needed to say, I myself am very curious about this person. So yes, I'll help. It'll take me and my team a few days to find out more information about this person, but I'll contact you soon." 

"Thank you." Taehyung lets out a relief breath. 

"No need for yet." Y/N stands up and takes the paper Taehyung gave them. 
"While my team and I get busy, you should find a way to apologize to your ex and fix it up. If you really do love him as you claim, then man up and talk to him. Understand?" 

Taehyung nods. He wants to fix his mistake and he wants New back. 

"Well, until next time." Y/N grabs their hat and puts it back on their head before leaving first. 

"Tsk... why does this person look so familiar...?" Y/N thought.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Teaser:

Jungkook jumps so quick at the scary scene that all the popcorn that was on his lap, went flying back towards the people behind him. He buries his face on Jimin's shoulder, this was much more scary then he thought.

This was not his plan.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Word: 1,100

Y/N is so cool.

Marry meee.

And don't forget to vote.

Jikook's date next chapter.

S.coups's Wife, Ela

coups's Wife, Ela