♠️Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₆₉: Qᵤₑₛₜᵢₒₙₛ♠️

Jimin was waiting impatiently on the living room couch, waiting for Jungkook and Mook to come since it was already 9 p.m and no sign of both of them. Mr. Jeon was next to him as well, very concerned why his son wasn't answering their call and the fact that Jimin looked very stressed out.

"Jimin, maybe we should just eat dinner without them." Mr. Jeon brought Jimin back to reality from whatever the smaller boy was thinking.

"Oh… Are you hungry uncle?" He looked at Mr. Jeon, who shook his head.

"No, I'm not hungry. I'm saying we should eat, since they will probably eat out, knowing how much Mook enjoys eating out and you saw how Jungkook used to eat out when you first came here."

"I guess… but what if they don't? Jungkook stopped that habit." Jimin worried.

"That dumbass!" Mr. Jeon cursed. "Why wouldn't he just answer his phone or let us know?! Making us worry."

"I'm sure they're fine and will be back home soon." Jimin tries to convince himself as well. They had a deal. On the days they have school, they have to be home before 10 and Jungkook has exactly about an hour before he comes home.

However, even if he does have time to come back home, he still should have answered the phone or gave them a call. Jimin has been worrying the entire day, especially that he's alone with Mook. What could the two of them be doing?! He wondered. As much as he doesn't want to think about that, he can't seem to get out of his mind.

Like seriously, it has only been one day since Mook and Jungkook started to get extremely close, so he doesn't know why he's freaking out so much. Maybe these friends do need some time to catch up. But… What's making him really anxious is the fact that Mook has a crush on Jungkook and Jungkook is not trying to push her away and also… that Jungkook lied about that incident yesterday.

Jimin was so busy with his thought that he didn't hear the front door open until he heard Mr. Jeon screams Jungkook's name.

"Jungkook! Look who's finally here!" The man stood up from the couch and glared at his son, who had shopping bags in both of his hands. Mook had some too.

"Oh, dad. What are you doing?" He looked off guard, seeing Jimin and his dad in the living room waiting for him.

"I should be asking you the same question. What were you thinking by hanging out this late and not giving ua a single call?! Do you know how worried we were?!"

"Oh, sorry dad. Mook didn't bring her phone with her and my phone died. We just went out shopping." Jungkook answered as he dropped the shopping bags on the floor for the maids to take it up to Mook's room.

"Sorry uncle, please don't get mad at Oppa. I just wanted to look around the city." Mook looked guilty.

Mr. Jeon sighs. "I'll let it pass this time but you have to call us next time. We were worried sick about you" Mr. Jeon said as Jungkook looked at Jimin, who was staring at him with his hands across his chest.

"Yes dad."

"Yes uncle."  Both Mook and Jungkook answered at the same time.

"Anyway, let's eat dinner. It's late and we still haven't started."

"Actually uncle, Oppa and I already ate outside." Mook said as Jimin clinched his teeth together.

"Sorry." Jungkook apologized.

"I can't believe I waited on Jimin's delicious food because of you guys." Mr. Jeon rolls his eyes. "Whatever, go to your rooms and wash up. Jimin and I will have a dinner date." He announced as he walked towards Jimin and wrapped one of his hands around Jimin's shoulder.