♦️𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦𝟦: 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝑀𝓎 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒♦️

Hoseok lets out a heavy breath as he prepares himself before entering the art class. 

Of course, Taehyung is already there. The taller was always on time. Even 3 years ago when they started dating, Taehyung was never a minute late... Until Taehyung started to distance himself from Hoseok.

Hoseok quickly shook that thought away as he didn't want to think about the past right now. He made his way towards Taehyung and sat down on the chair opposite of him. "Hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long."

"O-oh no... I just got here." lie. Taehyung skipped his last class so he could go to the cafe and bring some snacks for Hoseok to eat. Hoseok's favorite, cinnamon bun and vanilla milkshake. He's been sitting here for the past 15 minutes since he came early.

"That's good then." Hoseok said emotionless as opened his backpack. He pulls out a few pens and paper to jot down ideas. "Since we are already a week late, we should come up with some ideas fast." He wanted to and get this over with.

"Oh... H-how about we take a little break right now." He smiled. "School just ended, have some snacks before we continue." Taehyung was about to reach for the snacks inside his backpack, but stopped midway when he heard Hoseok's harsh voice.

"Look Taehyung, I want this over fast. There is no need for a break."

Taehyung looked up as Hoseok and wanted to say something else, like I have your favorite snacks, but stopped himself when he noticed Hoseok is not interested with anything other than the work. He felt hurt, but he knows he deserves it.

"O-oh... Okay." His voice was low as he then reached inside his backpack to pull out some pencils and paper.

"Do you have any ideas you want to work on?" Hoseok asked as he was flipping through the pages of his book.

"We... we don't have much time, so we should probably pick something that wouldn't take us long to prepare." Taehyung said as Hoseok agreed.

"I was asking some people what their booth would be and most of them were a music booth, cooking booth, dancing booth. It is a fun way to earn money."

"Then how about we do something that would help the students?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok looked at him, wanting him to explain more.

Taehyung on the other hand felt his heart beat fast. Hoseok is looking at him, not with anger or hate, but giving him his attention. He wanted to look into Hoseok's eyes all day long but he then quickly continued to explain, not wanting Hoseok to get mad. 

"How about GUI for databases... like MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, etc. It would 
helps to store the data in a very rich way while being capable of holding arrays and other documents." 

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea, but how will we teach them?"

"Well, we could work on getting the answers, and set up a mini class for the people. We'll just explain the basics to them." 

"Actually, most of the students are going to have a test coming up soon. I don't think they would want to spend their time working on technology. They probably need a break from studying..." Hoseok pointed out and Taehyung kind of agreed. 

"I guess so... Then what else?" Taehyung let's out a frustrated sigh as he goes through some more pages in his book to come up with another idea. 

As Taehyung was busy flipping his pages, Hoseok started looking around the classroom. He observed that there were some new paintings hanging on the walls and it looks like childrens drew it. Variety of different colors was making the room very bright and it brought a sudden smile on his face.