♣️ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 39: ℑ𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔱♣️

Warning: 🌚😏🌚

I feel bad...

Don’t kill me 😭.

Also, I'm in class but it's boring, so early update.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

"J-Jungkook , I-I want it!" Jimin moaned as he closed his eyes and his grip on the bed sheet getting tighter. The pressure was way too much for him and he just wants to feel full by Jungkook.

"Patient baby." Jungkook smirked as he spreads Jimin's leg wider and continues to lick the rim. He swirls his wet tongue around the warm, pink rim of Jimin's, eating the sensitive naked boy underneath him.

"AH!" Jimin moaned when he felt Jungkook shove his tongue inside his twitching hole. "J-jungkook! Ahhh." His grip gets even more tighter on the bed sheet.

"You're so delicious Jimin." The teller complemented in between licking and kissing Jimin's hole, loving the reaction he was getting out of the other. "You like this, don't you, huh? You like me touching you like that."

"Y-yes sir. I- I love it!" He couldn't take it anymore. "I want t-to, Ahhh, cum, sir."

Jungkook stops sucking on Jimin's now red hole as he gets over the younger and looks him in the eye. "Already? You love me touching you like that so much that you would just cum from that, won't you baby?" He asked as Jimin rapidly nodding his head, wanting more.

"Look at you, all naked underneath me, calling my name and begging me to continue. What do you want Jimin? Tell me."

"K-kiss! I want t-to kiss you, sir!"

"As my baby wishes." Jungkook eyed Jimin's lips before kissing the boy. The first few seconds of the kiss was gentle, showing how much Jungkook like Jimin, but then it got heated as Jimin wrapped his hands around Jungkook's nack and pulls the boy closer as the kiss was getting deeper and messier. Jungkook entered Jimin's hot mouth without an warning and started sucking on the younger's tongue, which caused Jimin to let out a loud moan and Jungkook swallowing it.

Jungkook continues to kiss his juicy lips as his hands travel to one of Jimin's nipple and giving it a good squeeze as Jimin lets out another big moan. He continues to play with the nipple for a while until his hands traveled down back to Jimin's already abused hole. Without a warning, he shoves his pointer finger inside Jimin, feeling Jimin's walls tighten around his finger, but the kissing and the playing stops once Jungkook's phone started ringing.

"Jungkook..." Jimin finally breathe it out as they pulled away from the kiss. "Trun it off."

"Just ignore it baby." Jungkook commented back before trying to kiss Jimin again but the smaller moved his face away.

"No! I want it off!"

"It's f-"

"TRUN IT OFF!"

"AHHHHHHHHH" Jungkook screamed as he sits up on his bed, sweat dripping from his forehead and neck. He was breathing hard and noticed the alarm on his phone continued to play. "Fuck, it was only a dream." He rubs the bridge of his nose before leaning forward and turning his phone off.

After a few seconds of getting back to his senses, he moves the blanket that was on top of him to notice his painful boner sticking out. "Shit, another wet dream. Ahhh! Why did I need to wake up!" He complained but then remembered his dad was about to leave in a few hours.