♣️𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 58: 5 𝖄𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕺𝖑𝖉𝖘♣️

I'm sorry for the late update so because of that, triple update!

Also happy early New year 🎊🎉🎊🎉 I'm ready to leave 2020. Let's pray for a better year now

.........................................................

"Good morning." Jimin greeted the people working in the front desk as he entered the hospital floor his grandma was staying at.

"Good morning Jimin!" The lady smiles back. "How are you doing, sweetheart?"

"I'm doing all right. How's the work today?"

"Busy." The woman sighs. "The medicine is supposed to come in today, along with other supplies, so is it going to be a hard day today."

"Cheer up." Jimin give them a big smile. "I'm sure you'll make it through it."

"Thank you sweetie. And now that I see your big smile, I'm feeling better."

"I'll talk to you later. I'm going to go see my grandma."

"Alright bye-bye."

Jimin gave the woman a bow before turning around and walking down the hallway.

"Oh Jimin, I forgot– oh, he's gone." She watched as a Jimin walked away. "Nevermind, he'll find out soon."

As he was walking further down the hallway, it seemed very empty today, probably because it's just morning. However, there was this one person standing right outside his grandma's room.

It looks like a woman but she had sunglasses on and her face and head was covered by a scarf. She was just standing outside his grandma's room, not going in or doing anything.

"Umm... excuse me?" Jimin questioned as he went near the woman, who flinched when she noticed Jimin and it tried to cover her face more. "May I help you?"

The woman shook her head.

"Umm... this room is my grandma's. Do you have any business here? I'll call her if you need–"

"No! Please don't!" She grabbed Jimin's hand, since Jimin planned on opening the door. "Sorry..." she quickly let go of it when she realized what she did and backed off. 

"Are you okay?" Jimin was starting to get concerned from the odd behavior coming from the woman.

"N-no, no I'm fine." She tries to calm down. "I probably got off at the wrong floor."

"Oh, I see." Jimin smiles at the woman.
"Do you want me to help you find your way? I know this Hospital pretty well."

"No, that's okay." Her voice is back to normal and she seemed pretty calm now. "So kind of you." She took a step towards Jimin. "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin." Jimin took out his hand for a handshake, remembering his manners.

"Such a beautiful name." The woman reached for his hand and squeezed it lightly with her both hands. "Just like you."

"T-thank you." Jimin blushed as he gently puts his hands back. Surprisingly he doesn't feel that uncomfortable as he should.

"Well then J-Jimin." Her voice cracked a little when she called out his name. "Please take care of your grandma. You have truly grown up to be such an amazing man. I'm s-so proud." Her voice became shaky again at the last sentence before she ran past Jimin.

"Hey, wait!" Jimin called out for the woman but she ran straight towards the elevator. "I hope she finds where she's going." Jimin whispers to himself, confused to what just happened.
"What a weird way to start the d–"
Jimin froze as he opened the door to his grandma's room and saw what was there.