♣️ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ᒣᦲ: ρ᥅ꪮꪑ꠸ᦓꫀᦓ♣️

Is that a triple update? Whattt?
What did he sayyyye?

And also because I knew you guys would be restless after the last cliffhanger.
.............................................

"Wow, this place is much prettier than I expected." Mook's eyes sparkled as she looked at the beautiful outdoor dinner place. 

She and Jungkook just walked into a restaurant that served outdoors privately. It looked more like a beautiful backyard with so many flowers, grass and even trees that had colorful fairy lights. This was a perfect place to have a romantic date night. 

It was a pretty expensive place too, so Mook had a beautiful purple dress as Jungkookwas wearing a suit and tie. 

"It's okay." Jungkook replied, not even bothering to look at the place. "Let's eat, it's late." He pulled his arm away from Mook's grip, since she was holding it and walked towards the table before sitting on his spot. 

Mook frowned, but quickly shook her head before taking a seat on the opposite side. "Yeah… it's very late. You're probably hungry." She says, even though she wished to look around the place a little, since she worked pretty hard to book this place. 

They both looked at the menu for a few minutes before they decided what they wanted. Jungkook pressed a button on the side of the table as it took a few minutes before a worker came into the view. (Lmao, you already know who it is…) 

"Hello, how may I serve you today?" They asked, pausing a little once they noticed Jungkook. 

"Y/N? You work here as well?" Jungkook was surprised, but not really. 

"It seems so." Y/N smiled. "And who might this beautiful lady be?" They looked at Mook. 

"Ah, this is Mook, my friend." Jungkook introduced as both of them looked at each other and smiled. 

"Hello." Mook greeted, which Y/N replied back. 

"And Jimin?" Y/N looked back at Jungkook. 

"Oh, he's probably sleeping." 

"I see… Well, if you're ready I'll take your order." Y/N took out their notes. 

"I'll take order 17 with a glass of Bourbon." Jungkook ordered for himself. 

"I'll take order 5 with red wine please." Mook ordered right after. 

"Alright, everything else?" Y/N asked after they jot everything down. 

"No, that should be it for now." Mook answered. 

Y/N nodded before heading out the place and getting the order ready. Once it was just two of them again, Mook decided to start a conversation, since it seems like Jungkook wasn't going to. 

"So  Oppa... How do you like today?" 

Jungkook took a while to answer because honestly, he wasn't enjoying anything. He planned on going to the hospital with Jimin, today since the smaller said he was going to… but he did promise that he was going to go out with Mook, so here he is. They suspended the entire day out, either shopping, watching a movie, or doing anything Mook wanted and now, to end the day, they decided to have a very late dinner. It was almost already 12:00 am and Jungkook was tried, but this is for the best because this day is almost over. 

His promise would end today. 

"It's fine." Jungkook answered, not wanting to hurt the girl's feelings, but at the same time doesn't want to get her too excited.