♠️𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 41: 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮? 𝓟𝓽. 1♠️

Jimin let out a heavy sigh as he dropped himself on the bed, laying flat on his back. It was already afternoon and he was bored out of his life.

"Hoseok is on his date, so he won't be able to hang out with me."

"I wonder if I should visit Grandma? But she's probably way too tired after the check up. What do I do know?"

"Shopping..." He suddenly remembered.
"I need to buy more clothes." He quickly sits up and pulls out his phone to check out his savings, which is $567.76. A small smile spread across his face when he realized that he could go and buy a few clothes for himself, but who is he going to go with? It's too boring to go shopping when you're by yourself.

"Should I ask Jungkook to go with me?" He questioned but quickly shook his head. "It's Saturday, he's probably going to go to the clubs with his friends. Ahhh!" He kicks his legs around the edge of the bed.

"I guess I'll go by myself." He sighs again as he gets off the bed and gets ready to go out.

He wore black tight ripped jeans with a white t-shirt underneath and a blue open- button-up shirt over. He looks in the mirror and fixes his hair before grabbing his wallet and phone as he heads out the door.

"O-oh Jungkook." He jumped back a little as soon as he saw Jungkook waiting outside his door, looking like he was about to knock.

[A/N: Would it be creepy if he was just waiting outside? No?]

"Jimin." Jungkook smiles as he brings his fist down, since he no longer needed to knock, however his smile turns into a frown once he notices Jimin was all dressed up. "Where are you going?"

"I was about to go to the mall."

"With who?" He cringed at how fast those words came out of his mouth.

"No one. Just by mys-"

"Can I come?!" Jungkook quickly cuts Jimin with a smile, which shocked the smaller.

"I mean," Jimin paused for a moment to coo at Jungkook's bunny smile, like he was some little kid getting candy. "Of course you can come. I was going to ask you but I thought you would be out with your friends."

"W-wait here, I'll be back!" Jungkook said before rushing towards his room, almost tripping over the small table that was in the hallway.

Jimin smiled at that as he walked forward, waiting outside of Jungkook's room for the other to get out. "I guess he really is trying to change." He felt proud. But what he doesn't know is that he is the reason why Jungkook wants to change himself.

Jimin could hear some noise coming inside of Jungkook's room as if things were crashing down, like a tornado hitting his room. He was about to open the door to check on the other but Jungkook quickly came out of the room, dressed in blue skinny jeans and a black shirt with a jacket. He looks like he just ran three miles from how hard he was breathing.

"I am done!"

"You okay? You look so out of breath, and what was that noise?" Jimin asked as he tried to look behind Jungkook and into the room, but the other quickly shuts the door and grabs Jimin's hand in his, since he didn't want Jimin to look at the huge pile of mess he made inside his room.

"Let's go!" He said before quickly walking down the hallway and down the stairs, still holding Jimin's hand.

He was too excited to notice that until they were outside, since Jimin tags on his hand to be freed. "Oh... Sorry." Jungkook felt embarrassed as he let go of Jimin's hand but he quickly smiled when he saw a little blush creek on Jimin's cheeks.