♠️Cԋαρƚҽɾ 45: Eυρԋσɾια♠️

Jimin was just about to enter his bathroom to change into his pj's, but stopped midway when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." He said as he was confused too who could be at this time.

Jungkook excitedly bursts into the room with a big smile as he walks closer to Jimin.

"Oh, Jungkook. What are you doing at this time?"

"Let's go out!" He smiles even bigger as he nodded his own head, hopping Jimin would do the same.

"Are you out of your mind?" Jimin gives him a confused look. "It's already past 10 p.m right now. Go to bed." He demands as he is about to walk towards the bathroom but Jungkook stops him with a pout.

"Come on, please! There's a new ice cream shop that opened nearby. I want to try it."

"They are probably closed by now."

"No. They close at 11:30, so we need to hurry."

"Ah! Just go with your friends. I'm sleepy." Jimin tries to pull his arm away from Jungkook's grip.

"But you said you would be my friend..." He pouts even deeper, wanting Jimin to give in. "But I guess you don't..." He lets out a sad sigh as he lets go of Jimin's hand and turns around to walk towards the door.

"Wait, that's not it!" Jimin was quick enough to stop him before he left the room. "It's just that it's very late right now." But Jungkook doesn't seem to listen as he continues looking sad.

"Ah, fine!" He gives up. "Get ready  because I already am."

"So am I! Let's go." His fake pout turns into a smile as he grabs Jimin's hand and tries to pull him out of the room.

"Wait!" Jimin giggles. "Let me grab my wallet."

"No need! My treat."

"There is no n-"

"Stop declining my offer, let's go!" He said before pulling Jimin out of the room as the smaller one didn't even get the chance to turn the light off.

(Guys. Remember to always turn off your light after you leave to save electricity.)
................................................✍🏼

"Jungkook, how many times do I have to say that I'm not going to be riding your baby?" Jimin stood on the side as he watched Jungkook put on his helmet and get on the bike.

"Come on Jimin, I promise you'll love it!"

"It's all fun game until you crash."

"We won't! I've been riding a motorbike ever since I was 16. I know how to be careful."

"You learned a lot of thing ever since you are young but you're still dumb." Jimin fires back as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Please, just come! It's a 15 minute walk and Namjoon is probably sleeping right now to drive us in his car."

Jimin stood there for a while, biting his lip, hesitating whether he should hop on the bike or not... but he finally gave up when Jungkook said another 'please'.

He rolled his eyes before getting on the bike, not noticing that huge smile Jungkook had underneath the helmet. "Hang tight." He said before starting his engine.

At first the vehicle went slow, since Jungkook didn't want to scare Jimin, but he didn't like the fact that Jimin wasn't holding onto him. Yoongi had his hands on his thighs as he sat down on the motorbike. This gave Jungkook an idea as he smirked and tightened his grip around the handle of the motorbike, speeding it up!