♣️𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦𝟪: 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝑒♣️

Jungkook's minty lips met Jimin's pink, plump lips.

As soon as Jimin felt the lips on his, his eyes widened in surprise. He found himself frozen with his eyes wide open and unable to even move an inch of his body. His mind shuts down and he couldn't process a single thing. Not a thing. It's like he was deep underneath the ocean, where he couldn't see or hear anything.

A total isolation.

However after a while, he came back to his senses when Jungkook started to move his lips. That's when it hits him.

Jungkook is kissing him.

Once his mind starts running, he uses all of his strength to push Jungkook off of him. "Jungk-" However he failed. Just as he thought Jungkook would release him, he finds his hands pinned on to the each side of his head with Jungkook's larger hands. Unable to move his hand or his body, since Jungkook trapped him against the wall, he was freaking out. His eyes widened even more when he feels Jungkook trying to enter his mouth by licking his lip and pushing his tongue in.

But he doesn't let Jungkook in. This is wrong he thought. He shouldn't let Jungkook kiss him. He doesn't even like the ot- "Ahhh!" He moans when Jungkook bits his lower lips, giving Jungkook the perfect opportunity to slide his tongue inside his mouth.

The taller moand as his tongue made contact with Jimin's sweet and warm mouth. This felt right, so right. He thought to himself. The way the smaller's body fits right into his larger ones, Jimin's sweet lips on his, it was just perfect!

He wasted no time before starting to taste every corner of Jimin's hot mouth, moving his wet tongue around Jimin's, wanting to suck on them and taste them longer. He tilted his head to the side a little as it gave him a little bit more access to get closer to Jimin's face, their nose touching each other. That's when he noticed the smaller wasn't breathing properly.

He really didn't want to pull away but he knew Jimin needed to breathe and so did he, so he slowly moved back, making a string of saliva. We both were panting hard, Jimin even more than Jungkook. The smaller felt his leg weak and he thought he would fall any minute, but he didn't, Jungkook was still holding onto him. It seems to take him forever to have all his strength back and stand up properly by himself as he pushed Jungkook off of him.

"Jimin-" Jungkook failed to talk as he felt a burning sensation on his cheeks. Jimin had slapped him.

"You-" Jimin was still trying to keep his breath even. "W-why would you do that!? Why did you kiss me!?" He shouted, feeling himself boil with anger.

Jungkook seemed to be taken back by this sudden shout. He wasn't expecting Jimin to be mad at him. "I- I told you, it's because I like you." He repeated his words once again.

Jimin closed his eyes as he tried not to break again. "Jungkook, you don't fucking force a kiss on someone just because you like them." He opened his eyes to look at Jungkook again, seeing how Jungkook looked hurt for few seconds but he ignored it.

"I didn't force it!" He talked back. "I- I know you liked it. You didn't push me back."

"Thats because you fucking didn't let me!" Jimin raise his voice even higher as it echoed along the empty staircase. "You trapped me in between yourself and the wall, not even letting go of my arms." He hissed.

They both just stared at each other for a while, Jimin managing to keep his breathing even. However Jungkook felt his heart break, Jimin didn't like him back. "B-but you were so nice to me. You said you wanted to be my friend and you wanted to change me, so why are you pushing me away like that?" His voice was cracking and Jimin could hear it. He can clearly see Jungkook's eyes watering and he tried his hardest not to cry.