♠️cнαρтεя 10: ∂αү σηε♠️

"Ahhh" Jimin moaned as he finally throw himself into the big, comfy bed. The bed was twice as big as his old one, with red bed sheets that was made of silk. He just finished unpacking all his clothes and neatly folded them into the big closet. The room he was staying in was big and beautiful. It looked more neat then Jungkook's room.

"Hmm?" He questioned as he felt cold wind hitting his skin. He sat up on the bed and turned around to find the blue curtains swinging in gentle Wind. He placed his feet on the floor as he started walking towards the curtains that were moving in slow motion. Once he gently pushed the curtains to the side, he was met with a beautiful small balcony. "wow!" He whispered as he stepped inside the balcony.

The balcony had a small round table and two chairs next to it. He was able to see a full view of the backyard. The yard looked beautiful and it even had a huge pool! He placed his small hands on top of the cold railings as he gazed upon the sky. His eyes sparkled as he looked at that beautiful scenery. The night sky was beautiful, filled with sparkling Stars and a shining Moon.

"Maybe if I get tired of living here, I could always hope to see this scenery every night." He told himself as he looked at the backyard one last time before getting out of the balcony and making sure to close the door and the curtains. He planned on taking a shower before going back to bed.
.................................✍️

"Good morning Uncle Jeon." Jimin smiled at the man who was wearing a black robe. He placed the last plate of scrambled egg on top of the table. 

"Jimin!" Mr. Jeon smiled as he looked at the table filled with delicious breakfast. "You made all these?" 

Jimin smiled as he pulled out a chair for Mr. Jeon, who gladly accepted and sat down. "Wow... these..." He was speechless. The table looked so warming. Usually when the chef cooked meals for them, the table looked like a restaurant... But these... there is nothing fancy on the table except for hard work. It looked more like a home meal rather than a restaurant. "Are beautiful." His voice came out soft. He can't remember when was the last time he saw a table field like this. 

He looked at Jimin with the warm and thankful smile. "Thank you Jimin, I really appreciate this but you shouldn't work so hard. We have other people here to cook us food. You should relax."

"No uncle. I don't feel comfortable just babysi- I mean, taking care of your son. I would also like to do some work around the house." 

Mr. Jeon wanted to protest more but he just lets Jimin do whatever he wants. "Now where is this boy. Jungkook!" He called for his son but got no response. "Why am I shouting? This house is huge for him to hear." He chuckled as he was about to get up from his chair but Jimin stopped him.

"I'll go get him uncle. You should finish eating and get ready for your work." He said as Mr. Jeon nodded and started eating. 

Jimin took off his navy blue apron and placed it down on top of a chair before heading up the stairs. He walked down the long hallway until he spotted Jungkook's door. He knocked on it, but no answer, so this time he knocked a bit louder, but still no answer. "Jungkook!" He said in a loud voice as he kept knocking. He then grabbed the handle and twisted it and to his surprise, it was open! 

"I don't know if you're pretending or not, but I'm coming in." Jimin warned him before walking inside the room. The room was pretty dark since the curtains were still closed, so the first thing he did was go near the curtains and open them wide. Soon the room was filled with the early morning sunshine. 

He looked back at Jungkook, who was still sleeping like a bear hibernating. He rolled his eyes before walking towards the male and pulling off the covers. 
"mmah!" Jungkook growls half asleep as he felt the cold air hit his skin. He tried to grab onto the blanket and cover himself but Jimin threw it to the other side of the bed.