♣️ፈᏂᏗᎮᏖᏋᏒ 67: ᏇᏂᏗᏖ ᏗᏰᎧᏬᏖ ᎷᏋ?♣️

"Mmm..." Jimin squeezes his eyes as he makes some sleeping noise, feeling a gentle grab around his waist. It was a weird feeling to feel warmth next to him, especially in the middle of fall.

He slowly opens his eyes as he blinks a couple of times to adjust to the light, however, it didn't take long before his eyes widened as he came face-to-face with a bear chest! "What the-?" He slowly looked up from the chest until he was able to see Jungkook's face, who was still sleeping peacefully. "Fuck!" He pushed Jungkook off of him and sat up.

When he moved away from Jungkook, the taller man reached out to find the warmth once again but since Jimin wasn't in his reach anymore, he grabbed Jimin's pillow and bought it towards his chest before hugging it tight and going back to sleep.

"W-why isn't he wearing a shirt?!" Jimin whisper yelled to himself as he scanned Jungkook with his messy hair and shirtless body.

Suddenly like a switch turned on, the memories from what they did last night came rushing down to Jimin, along with all the blood in Jimin's face. "No, no, no!" He covered his face with his hands as he drowned in embarrassment. "Why– why the hell did I not push him away?!" Jimin cried as he remembered how he closed his eyes and moaned while enjoying the kiss and gentle touches from Jungkook. "I must have been out of my mind!" Jimin yelled at himself as he uncovered his face and looked at Jungkook before swallowing all his saliva that was in his throat.

It looked like Jungkook was showing off his bicep from how he was hugging the pillow and Jimin couldn't exactly make out the upper half of his chest, since the pillow was covering it, but in the corner of his eyes, he could see the marks of Jungkook's abs. "He works out?" Jimin whispered to himself as he was curious to see it. Still not in his right mind, he found his hand moving forward to move the pillow but before he could touch it, he flinched from the sudden knock on the door.

"What am I doing!?" Jimin once again  yelled at himself as he quickly got off the bed before he did something. Without checking how he looked, he went towards the door and opened it to see who was outside.

When Jimin opened the door, he almost had a mini heart attack from seeing Mook right outside. She didn't have her usual smile as she had her hands across her chest and glared at Jimin.

"O-Oh Mook." Jimin smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"Where is Oppa? He is not in his room." She said as tried to look behind Jimin but the smaller quickly got in the view, since Jungkook wasn't wearing a shirt. He doesn't want Mook to look at him shirtless for some reason.

"He is still sleeping in my room."

"Still...? But what was he doing in your r–" She stopped midway when she noticed the mark on Jimin's neck. Not only that, but judging from how Jimin looked right now, it's safe to say it was pretty messy.

3 buttons of his pajama shirt were unbuttoned, leaving his upper chest uncovered. His hair was all messy and his lips were all swollen. Of course we can't forget the huge mark on his neck shining the most.

"Mook?" Jimin called out for her says he was confused why Mook stopped talking all of a sudden.

"Oppa... W-what is that on your neck?!" Mook's voice was shaking as she pointed towards the mark on Jimin's neck.

"My neck–?" And finally, Jimin realized the state he was in. He panics as he quickly starts to button up his shirt and look away from Mook. Once he fixed his pajama shirt, he looked back at Mook and covered his neck, panicking even more when he saw the horror in her eyes. "It's– it's not what you're thinking!" Jimin quickly shook his head.

"W-what were y-you guys doing?"

"I- I can expl–"

"Isn't it pretty obvious?" Jimin was cut off as Jungkook came up from behind and wrapped one of his hands around Jimin's shoulder and looked at Mook. "You're an adult now, you should already know."