♦️Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②⓪: Yoongi♦️

"Jimin!" Hoseok shouted as soon as he saw the smaller boy sit next to him in there math class.

"Could you be a little less loud? I'm right next to you." Jimin rolled his eyes but had a smile on his face.

"I am just excited! Let's go to the club tonight!" Hoseok still shouted as some kids looked at him.

"Shhhh!" A boy behind them shushed.

"Shus your ass." Hoseok hissed at him before turning his attention back to Jimin. "Pleaseeee!"

"I can't..." Jimin replied with a little frown. "I am trying to save money... plus I never been to a club."

"YOU WHAT?"

"SHHH!" The whole class shushed him, including Jimin.

"Oh shut up." He glared at the class before turning back to Jimin once again. "How could you have never been to a club?"

"I was busy with too much work."

"Now we have to go!"

"Did you not hear me?"

"No! I'm not taking a 'no' for an answer. Please come."

"Why do you need me to come so bad?"

"First of all, we are friends. Second of all, you don't go to a club alone, and third of all..." Hoseok trailed off as a new shade of pink made it through his face.

"Third of all?" Jimin questioned as he raised his brow.

"I... Got a date."

"WHAT?"

"SHHH!"

"SHUT UP!" Jimin shouted at the class.

"Who? Where? When? Name? Address? picture? Job? School? Quick, what's 2+2!? TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

"Jimin calm down. I don't know much about him either. My friend introduced him to me through online and we have been talking for the past few week. His name is Yoongi, and he asked me to go to the club and I said 'yes', but I don't want to go alone. So please come."

"Of course!" Jimin didn't hesitate before answering. He would not leave his friend alone.

"Ooooo!" Jimin teased as Hoseok blushed.

"Shut up." He mumbled before both of their conversation died, since their teacher entered.
...........................................✍🏼

"But I need to change." Jimin argued before entering Hoseok's car.

"You can change in my house. If you go to your house right now and change, we're going to be late."

"Fine."

They both sat on the car as the driver drove them into another mansion. The mansion wasn't as big as Mr. Joen's, but it still was huge and beautiful. They exited the car as soon as they got there, and Hoseok led them inside the mansion.

"Oppa!!!" Hoseok heard someone shout his name as they ran towards him.

"Nana" Hoseok smiles before picking up the little girl in his arms. "How are you my princess?" He questioned before giving the girl a small kiss on the cheek.

"I am fine! Mom made my favorite today!" She giggles before her attention went towards the small boy. "Who is he?" She questioned Hoseok as she pointed her finger towards Jimin, who was standing there awkwardly.

"Nana, this is my friend Jimin." He told Nana and then looked at Jimin. "And Jimin, this is my 4 year old sister, Nana."

"Hi Nana." Jimin smiles as he waved at Nana.