♠️ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 : 𝔐𝔬𝔪♠️

Double update!

........................................................................

Being lost in their thought seemed to be something happening to Jimin often these days. He would always find himself lost, either thinking about Jungkook and Mook or the strange behavior of Jungkook this morning. Just like now, how he lost in his thoughts while walking down the hospital hallway.

Fuck, why did I do that?! I wasn't going to tell him about this but why did I? So embarrassing. He regrets but... why didn't he kiss me.

Once again, on having these thoughts, he wanted to smack himself out of it, but that question that was killing him. It's not like he was hoping for Jungkook to kiss him (I'm lying), but it's odd that Jungkook held himself back, even though he always does what he wants.

Does he really not like me anymore? That question always stabbed his heart. He doesn't like the feeling of the pain in his heart, even though this was what he wanted. However, now he's realizing he rather have Jungkook following him around then being ignored. How selfish. Wait, don't overthink it... He said that he was going to tell me tonight. I'll just wait for him to tell me.

With that last thought, he finally reached the front of his grandma's hospital room. He came here to distract himself from these negative thoughts and watch over his grandma, so he should focus on that.

He opened the door with a huge smile on his face but that quickly disappeared as his heart dropped to the floor from seeing that woman next to his grandma.

"Y-You!" He quickly got in before the door behind him closed with the loud bang. "What are you doing here?!"

"Jimin, baby. T-" His Grandma couldn't finish her sentence and Jimin quickly rushed over them and stood between the two women, glaring at the hated person.

"I warned you, didn't I? I told you I'll call the cops if I see you anywhere near my grandma!" Jimin felt his body boil with anger. How dare this woman come back after everything that happened.

"Jimin, listen to me baby." His grandma grabbed Jimin's hand from behind and tried to calm the male down, however, Jimin shook his head and stared at the woman, who was already shaking in her seat.

"Grandma, I need to get the securities!"

"No Jimin-"

"She can't be here!"

"List-"

"Did she do anything to y-"

"Park Jimin!!!" His grandma raised her voice all of a sudden, which made the other two in the room flinch.

Jimin was quick enough to turn around and look at his grandma, whose eyes softened once she made eye contact with him.

"Jimin... This woman here... Is Lawana." She started explaining, those words being forced out of her throat. "And she... And she is your mother."

"... What?" It took Jimin a few minutes to ask that, as he was very confused. "What are you talking about..? I don't understand."

"She is your biological mother."

"No. You said she was a random woman you got into an argument with in the hospital." Jimin shook his head.

"I'm sorry... I lied."

"What... Why?"

"I'm so sorry." The grandma looks down.

Since these two were no longer looking into each other, Jimin slowly turned around to look back at the woman, who already had tears in her eyes but she was trying to keep them in. "Jimin..." She finally said something. "Jimin... Jimin I'm your mom..." She unconsciously leaned forward on her chair.