♠️ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ 70: ΉΣ IƧ ƧƬЯӨПG♣️

For the past few days, Jimin felt like his entire body would explode with this ugly feeling. The feeling he gets every time he sees Jungkook and Mook are hanging out.

And it's not just about seeing them in person. He feels this ugly feeling even when Mook and Jungkook are not near. Just like last time, both of them have been very close. They have been going who knows where after school ends and come home  before dinner or even miss out. At least this time they call to let Jimin and Mr. Jeon know if they're not going to come… However, every time Jimin receives that call, he loses all his appetizer.

"Is Jungkook really going to give Mook a chance…?" Jimin mumbles to himself as he walks down the hallway. Today Jungkook and Mook didn't go out, so then decided to go do his homework with Jungkook, since they haven't been doing it for the past few days.

"He said he liked me, so how can he just move on so fast?" Jimin knows his wrong for thinking that way… especially after how much he had turned Jungkook down. But the situation they're in right now feels even more wrong. "On top of that, if he's going to be an asshole, why does he still care for me?!" The smaller male finds it extremely annoying how Jungkook still pays for his lunch and he even hired another driver to take Jimin to school!

"So annoying!" Jimin claims but deep down, he's actually very glad. At least there's still a little bit of hope for him to hold on to.

He stops his overthinking and lets out a deep breath before knocking on the door. A few seconds later, he heard Jungkook say a small 'come in', so he did. When he entered the room, he wasn't that surprised to find Mook sitting on top of Jungkook's bed, instead, he felt angry. He bit his bottom lip as he walked towards his seat. Jungkook was already sitting on the bed and working on his homework as Mook was annoyingly close to him.

"Hello Oppa." Mook smiled and greeted Jimin.

"Hey Mook, what brings you here?" He tries to smile back as he takes out his notebooks from the bag.

"Oh, nothing much. I was trying to help Jungkook Oppa do his homework but there seems to be a problem neither of us understand." Mook answered as Jimin froze for a second before continuing his task.

"Oh, really." He looked at Jungkook. Now you need me, huh? "What question is that?"

"It's this." Jungkook slide the paper across the table towards Jimin, who took awhile to read the question and think of an answer.

"Points A and B lie on a circle with radius 1, and arc ⌢AB has a length of π3. What fraction of the circumference of the circle is the length of arc ⌢AB?" Jimin read out loud.

"Mmm…. Well, you'll first need to know the formula for finding the circumference of a circle.

The circumference, C, of a circle is C=2πr, where r is the radius of the circle. For the given circle with a radius of 1, the circumference is C=2(π)(1), or C=2π.

To find what fraction of the circumference the length of ⌢AB is, divide the length of the arc by the circumference, which gives π3÷2π. This division can be represented by π3*12π=16.

The fraction 16 can also be rewritten as 0.166 or 0.167. So, the final answer is 16, 0.166, or 0.167." Jimin explained as he tried his best to write everything down on the paper.

"Wow, all that for a circle? Since when were circles so important in math?" Jungkook felt his head explode from that.

"I know right!" Mook giggles as she leaned on Jungkook, which pissed Jimin off.

"Circles are very important!" He quickly said it without thinking, being extremely serious too.

"Oh… I was just joking." Jungkook gave the smaller boy a weird look before taking the paper and examining it more.