♣️¢нαρтєя 21: fяιєи∂ѕ αт α ¢ℓυв?♣️

Their outfit tonight:

"Come on Jungkook, you can't just sit here and drink

"Come on Jungkook, you can't just sit here and drink. We came here to party, get drunk, and find a girl." Taehyung complained as he tried to get his best friend off the couch.

"The girls are not interesting here." Jungkook said as he pulls his arm away from his friend's grip and took another shot of his drink.

"That's so unlike you to say. Maybe your babysitter is rubbing on you. I mean look!" Taehyung teased as he pointed towards the dance floor. "There are so many... People... H-"

Jungkook took another shot of his drink and looked at his best friend, wondering why he got so quiet. He saw that Taehyung was looking at something on the dance floor, so his eyes went to the direction Taehyung was looking at. His eyes widened a little when he saw a familiar boy. Isn't that boy Jimin's friend? Hoesuck? Hoesuk? Oh, Hoseok! He questioned it to himself as he noticed someone else dancing with Hoseok. Who is that kid? Does he also go to our school? If his friends with Hoseok, does that mean he's also friends with my Jimin? Wait! Did I just say my Jimin? I'm drinking way too much. The taller boy quickly shook his head as he looked at his best friend, who seemed really pissed.

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung's stare could kill someone. Taehyung was looking directly at Hoseok and the other boy, who Hoseok was dancing with. Jungkook didn't fail to notice Taehyung's hand in a fist, his eyes red, and his lips twitching. He looked really mad and irritating right now.

Jungkook's eyes went back to Hoseok, who seemed to notice them. He watched as Hoseok whispered something to the guy with red jacket before both the boys left the dance floor.

"Wait here. I'll be back." Taehyung hissed as he walked towards the dance floor, shoving some people along the way.

"Wait! Where are yo- and his gone..." Jungkook sighed as he watched his best friend disappear into the crowd. "Who's idea was it to bring me here. Now look, he ditched me." Jungkook rolled his eyes before sitting back on the couch. He grabbed his glass but notice that it was empty. "Great. Just great." He felt annoyed as he got off the couch once again and made its way towards the bar.