❤️Chapter 73: I Love You❤️

"Excuse me sir, do you know where building 3004 is?" Jungkook asked as he approached the small Guard Office outside Arthit's house, where a guard was currently sitting in. "I'm a bit lost you see." He politely smiles at the man who looked up. 

"Ah yes. If you make a right turn around this corner, it should be a few houses ahead." The Guard stands up from his seat as he gets closer towards the window and points at the corner. 

"Oh my…" Jungkook sighs. "I have already scanned the entire block, but I wasn't able to find the number." Jungkook says as he fixes his suit, flexing the expensive watch on his wrist and the work suitcase. "You see, I have a very important meeting at that house." 

"But the numbers should be on the house…" The man says. 

"If you don't mind sir, could you please come with me towards the corner and point at the house? I'm quite busy and I need to find the house." Jungkook checks his watch before looking back at the guard, who was hesitating. "I'll add a tip, how about that?" Jungkook smiles at the men. 

"Oh." That grabbed the guards attention. "Sure, follow me please." He gets out of his small office as he leads the way. 

"It's clear." Jungkook reached his ears as he passed on one of the earbuds. 

"Okey." He heard Jimin's voice as he walked behind the man. 

Once the place was cleared, Jimin quickly came out the other corner and ran towards the guard office, where he was fast enough to find the button that would open the gate towards the house. He quickly pressed on it as he watched the gates open and pressed on it again so the gate would close. However before the gates completely closed, he ran out of the office and inside the gates. 

"Wow, what a lucky day for me." The guard smiles as he enters his office. "$100 just from pointing to a house? Rich people these days." He shakes his head before sitting down on his chair. 
…………………………………..✍🏼

Once Jimin was in the front yard, he took out the map of the house his mother drew as he followed it towards the electric room. Thankfully the electric room was not inside the house, which made this so much easier for him. 

Once he was able to find what he was looking for, he looked at the map once again to see the PIN for the door code. 

"We don't really use keys for most of the doors in the house. They're all electrical locks." He remembered his mother saying. 

A smile popped up on his face when the door opened with a little beeping noise. He didn't waste much time as he searched for all the main switches in the house. Thankfully everything was labeled, so he wouldn't turn off the switches for the camera and the camera room.

"Okay, I'm turning it off." Jimin said loud enough for Jungkook to hear through the airpods. As fast as he could, he started switching off all the lights and when he was done with everything, other than the camera room, he quickly closed the Box before heading out the electric room and closing the door. 

It's much easier to get out of the place rather than getting in, since there was a tree planted right next to the walls. Jimin climbed up the tree until he was on top of the huge wall and Jungkook was waiting for him on the other side. The smaller male jumped as Jungkook caught him and they quickly went somewhere much safer than here. 

"Good job." Jungkook complimented as he placed a cap on his head. 

"Thanks. Let's wait a few minutes until the woman leaves the house." Jimin said as Jungkook nodded. 

Now they were both dressed in a blue jumpsuit and had a white cap on their head. They dressed up as electricians so it will be easier for them to get in the house with an identity.