♣️ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ 54: ƬΛKΣ ᄃΛЯΣ ӨF ΉIM♣️

"Do friends these days kiss each other? Don't remember seeing that in kdrama."

"W-what?" Jungkook blushed.

"I mean, maybe because I'm old I don't understand, but do they?"

"No..."

"If you're trying to go after my grandson, don't. Leave him alone." The Grandma's face was serious. No trace of smile anywhere as she looked at the surprised Jungkook.

"W-what?" Jungkook panicked. Did he mess up again somehow?

"Look, I raised Jimin myself ever since he was young and to be honest, I don't like you. I heard a lot about you and I'm not pleased. Plus, I already have someone I think Jimin would be perfect with."

"B-but, you didn't ev-"

"I don't want to hear from you anymore." She looks away. "Once I get the money, I'll give you, so leave my grandson alone."

"I don't need the money!"

"You're so loud!" She raised her voice as Jungkook flinched. "You're lucky I don't have a glass of water here with me or else I would have splashed it on you."

Jungkook looked like he was at the edge of crying. He doesn't even know what he did but he always messes things up somehow. He was about to open his mouth to say something else but stopped once he saw the grandma laugh.

"Oh goodness, wait-" She was trying her best to control her laughter. "I'm sorry."

"W-what's going on?" Jungkook was beyond confused. Few seconds ago, he was shaking with fear but now he doesn't even understand what's going on.

"Calm down, sweetheart." She finally managed to control her laughter as she sweetly smiled at him. "I was just joking."

"Joking?"

"You must not watch a lot of kdramas? I always wanted to do that once Jimin got a lover. I saw it on TV."

"Oh." Jungkook lets out a breath of relief.

"But, the way Jimin was behaving before, it doesn't seem like you guys are lovers."

"We... We're not." Jungkook looks down.

"Mmm... But, you like my grandson?"

"Yes." Jungkook said with confidence as he looked up at her. "I really like him."

The grandmother smiled. She finally got to hear something about Jimin's love life, even if it wasn't completely yet. "You seem very confident in that."

"I am. I never felt like that towards anyone and it was scary at first but now I know that I really like him and I want him to be mine."

"Jungkook." The grandma reached out to hold Jungkook's hand, who was surprised but let her hold it anyway. "I'm pretty sure you figured out by now that Jimin is not a very open person."

"Yes... I told him I liked him but he rejected me without giving me a reason."

"Sounds like something he would do. So, what did you do about it?"

"I told him I'm not going to leave him alone until he gives me a chance."

"Good."

"What?" Jungkook's eyes widened. "Y-you don't think I'm doing something wrong?"

"Do you think you're doing something wrong?" She asked back, which Jungkook thought about for a few seconds before replying.

"I don't but at the same time, I don't feel like I should force him into doing things... but it doesn't look like he'll open up to me anytime soon. I just want to make him happy but he's not giving me the opportunity."