♠️ςђคקՇєг 53: ๓єєՇ Շђє ɭ๏שєг♠️

Soooo.... I got proposed few days ago 😋. Actually by two people.

Both of them were too adorable and I didn't know which one to choose so I said yes to both

Both of them were too adorable and I didn't know which one to choose so I said yes to both. Guess I'm popular among kids now 😂. Ps, if these are my nieces. One of them calls me her wife. 😭.

Now, enjoy Jungkook and Ethan fighting over Jimin.
.......................................................................

Jimin was about to enter the door to his grandma's hospital room when he turned around to look behind him once again. Why do I have a feeling someone is following me? He thought as he analyzed the hallway. Nothing much to be suspicious of, just a few patients, kids and visitors... and someone's head peeking out of the plant. He decided to shake the thought away before entering the room.

"Grandma!" He smiled when he noticed his grandma laying down on the bed, a book in her hand.

"Chim Chim! You're here." She returned a bigger smile before putting her book down. "I was waiting for so long."

"Sorry grandma." He walked closer to her before placing a small kiss on her forehead. "I was busy with something a few days ago, so I couldn't come."