♠️ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 47: ƈơɱ℘ཞɛʂʂıơŋ♠️

Words spreads really quickly.

Jimin was sitting down on his seat for the first class, waiting for his best friend and the professor to enter. However, he didn't fail to notice how everyone was looking at his way from time to time. He wondered if it was because of how Jungkook took him to school this morning. That was probably the case and he feels so uncomfortable with the stars. He just wants his best friend to enter the class.

As if that was the cue, Hoseok quickly rushed into the class and set next to Jimin. He was panting a little, as if he just ran across the whole college. "Jimin, are you okay?" He asked, his voice sounding really worried.

"Yeah Hoseok... I am fine, but what happened to you? Why did you run?"

"What happened to me? You scared the shit out of me, Jimin!" Hoseok said as Jimin got confused. "I waited for you by our locker but you didn't come, so I got really worried. Then I heard people talking about you and how Jungkook dropped you off somewhere, so I ran to the other side of the college to get to his class but you weren't there! The professor was already inside the class so I couldn't go in. I thought he did something to you." Hoseok explained, now he was really out of breath.

Jimin felt really warm. His heart was beating with happiness and knowing how much his friends cared for him. For a moment, he forgot that everyone in the class was looking at him, talking about him. He only paid attention to his friend, who looked exhausted. Suddenly, he felt guilty for making his friends this much worried. "I am sorry Hoseok," He smiled a little. "I didn't mean to worry you. I totally forgot and I should have probably texted you."

"No, don't apologize. I just want to know if you're fine." Hoseok said as he looked around the class. Indeed, everyone was looking at them. "Everyone is talking about you. Did Jungkook do anything?" His worriedness was replaced with anger. He knows how much of a jerk Jungkook is and if he dared to lay a finger on Jimin, he wasn't going to sit back.

"No Hoseok, Jungkook did nothing. Actually, he gave me a ride this morning to college in his motorbike. It's just... I don't know why people are staring at us. He told me to ignore it." Jimin said as Hoseok was now stuck at his words. He heard the rumors but he didn't want to say anything until he heard it from Jimin.

"Umm... Jimin, I think the reason why everyone is talking about it is because Jungkook never... he never lets anyone sit down on his motorbike. Not his girls or even his best friend..." Hoseok explained as it was now Jimin's turn to be confused. "I have known Jungkook since the very first day of college and it's been two years. I have never seen anyone in that motorbike."

"Well... This isn't my first time though." Jimin said as Hoseok looked at him weirdly, wanting him to explain more. "About few days ago, we went out to get ice cream and that was the first time I rode on his motorbike. He suggested it before too, a few days after I left your house, but I declined it."

"Jimin... Are you- are you sure there is nothing going on between you guys?" Hoseok asked, "I thought he didn't like you."

"I told you Hoseok, he is trying to change. I don't think he hates me anymore, nor do I hate him. We're actually becoming pretty for friends."

"Friends...?" Hoseok asked as Jimin nodded. "Alright... Just for now, ignore everyone's stare. It will go away."

Jimin nodded again as they watched their Professor enter the class. Everyone's attention was back to front of the class instead of on him, so he felt relieved... But now, he couldn't stop thinking about what Hoseok said. If what Hoseok says was true, which he believes, why would Jungkook give Jimin a ride?

He understands that Jungkook wants to be friends and is trying to change himself but if he never lets anyone ride his motorbike, letting Jimin be the first one even though they only knew each other for about 2 months was odd.