♣️Chapter 78: Breakfast♣️

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
So what wattpad deleted my last pics...
Guess no more picture...
🔞🔞🔞
And I believe there are some people who check the picture before deciding whether to delete or not... We should do something about those people. Any suggestion?
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Jimin woke up to the feeling of warmth around his body and a hand stroking his back gently. He's squinted his eyes a couple of times before opening them to find Jungkook staring at him with soft smile on his lips. He got scared for a second since he wasn't used to waking up with a naked body front of him.

"Good morning baby." The taller male smiles even bigger before leaning forward and giving Jimin a quick good morning kiss on the lips. "Did you sleep well?" He asked when he pulled back.

"Mmmm..." Jimin humms. "Good morning." Jimin smiles back. "What time is it?"

"It's still very early, only 6. Get some more sleep."

"No." Jimin shakes his head. "I have to get up and make breakfast. We have school today."

"Noooo!" Jungkook started whining. "Come on, not today. We'll just ask the maid to make breakfast today and sleep in. I'm sure you're tired."

"I'm fin– Ah!" Jimin hissed in pain when he tried to move. His back ached. "What… why does my back feel like that?" 

"Sorry… It was a bad idea for me to do another round." Jungkook apologized, but it doesn't look like he was really sorry. "The receivers back usually hurts after they have sex."

"Oh god!" Jimin cried as he tried to sit up with the help of Jungkook. "Then you're receiving next time."

"Hell no." Jungkook quickly shook his head.

"And why not?" Jimin glared at him.

Simply because he can't imagine himself under Jimin.

"Because, you look much cuter underneath me, crying and moaning." Jungkook reaches down and squeezes Jimin's thighs underneath the blanket. "So sexy." He kissed Jimin on the side of his cheeks.

"How can you assure the same won't go for you?"

"I'm nowhere near cute as you."

"True that" Jimin giggles. "And get your hand off of me. Was last night not enough?" 

"Never." Jungkook tries to lean in for another kiss but Jimin stops him.

"No, I need to go wash up."

"Please, Just one kiss."

"Yeah right."

"Really, come on." Jungkook tries to give him the puppy eye as Jimin just rolled his eyes before pulling the taller into a kiss. 

Jungkook smirked into it before closing his eyes and kissing Jimin back. He was really glad he didn't wake up this morning to find everything a dream. He finally made Jimin not only his boyfriend but they also did everything he had been dreaming for so long.

"Mmmm..." Jimin moaned into the kiss as Jungkook squeezed the smaller thighs.

Fuck… Jungkook opened his eyes as he cursed in his head. He managed to look at the Jimin front of him, who had his eyes closed and deeply focused into the kiss, which turned him the fuck on. Oh no… this is bad. I should stop now. He told himself about his action was the opposite as he moved his hands towards Jimin's ass before giving it a hard squeeze.