♣️ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞𝟘: ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝔸𝕤 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕♣️

Warning: This chapter might have some scary pictures at the end. If you get scared easily, just close your eyes and skip the picture.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jungkook waits right outside of Jimin's bedroom for the smaller boy to get ready and get out. Of course a huge smile on his face.

If you're wondering if Jimin said yes to the date... No.

The smaller boy refused over and over again, however because Jungkook didn't give up and continued asking Jimin, he finally agreed in one condition. They will hang out as friends. No date. Just a couple of bros being bros.

Was Jungkook disappointed with this outcome? Yeah, sure he was but if he gets to spend the day with Jimin and have fun, he's going to keep his mouth quiet and go along with it. It would be great if it was a date, since they could do few other things (like kissing and holding hands) but what's more important is that they spend the time together and enjoy themselves and Jungkook was happy with that.

Just the smile on his face right now proves the point. As he's waiting for Jimin, he rethinks everything he planned out for today. Today has to be perfect. He's going to use this opportunity to show Jimin how much he likes him and hopefully Jimin will open up to him soon.

He was a little nervous since most dates he would go out on shopping or fooling around, but this one he needs to be serious. That's why he spends a lot of effort into his clothes. He wore the hoodie Jimin gifted him when they went out shopping last time with some blue ripped jeans and his newest pair of Jordan. He made sure to spray himself with the most expensive cologne he has and style his hair to the side.

"Oh, Jungkook." Jimin was a little taken back when he exited his room and found Jungkook standing right outside. "I thought we were going to meet outside."

Jungkook scanned the little male up and down. Jimin was wearing his casual clothes but maybe because they were hanging out and Jungkook was super excited, Jimin looks ten times better than ever.

"I found out that when you go on a date, the boyfriend was supposed to come and pick up his partner but since we live in the same house, the best I could do is pick you up at your doorstep." Jungkook let's put a proud smile.

Jimin sighs. "I told you. We are just hanging out. You really shouldn't have gone your way and did all this research."

"I know... Friends could do that too."

"Alright..." Jimin suspiciously looks at him before deciding to let this conversation go. "You planned out everything, so how are we going? Are we taking the bus?"

"Sadly, no. As much as I love all the things that could happen in the bus, I also enjoy you hugging me from the back, so we're taking Chawee."

"Okay- wait, what happens in the bus?"

"Nothing." Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled him outside to Chawee.
........................................✍🏼

First Strike of the day was the ride.

Jungkook remembered how when they were going to the euphoria ice cream shop, Jimin really enjoyed the night ride. Since it was night time, there weren't too many cars, that's why he sped up but right now, it was still daylight and there were cars on the highway, so Jungkook decided to go slow, just for the sake of Gun's safety...