♣️↻հąքէҽɾ ϬƼ: Ͳąҟҽ ↻ąɾҽ♣️

Thank you so much for 200k! I still can't believe it 😭😭😭. 

Love you all so much 😘😘☺️

........................................................................

"Grandma!" Jungkook calls out for the older woman as he enters the hospital room, Jimin following behind rolling his eyes.

"Jungkook!" The Grandma smiles as she opens her arms wide open for Jungkook, who quickly went and hugged her. "Oh, I missed you."

"I missed you too!"

"And I wonder who the real grandson here is." Jimin shakes his head.

"Hyung!" Ethan who was sitting down on the couch quickly jumps off before running towards Jimin and hugging the male's legs.

"At least my adorable Ethan greets me other than my grandma." Jimin glares at his grandma before picking Ethan up.

"Chimmy, I missed you too." The Grandma laughed before opening her arms for Jimin.

"Sure. We saw each other yesterday." Jimin replied, but still went towards his grandma and gave her a side hug.

"Yeah. Did you miss me so much that you came back?"

"Well, ask Jungkook. The entire day at school he wouldn't shut up and kept on asking me to bring him here." Jimin looked at Jungkook, who was busy making faces at Ethan while the smaller boy doing the same.

"These two kids." The grandma laughs.

"Jungkook, behave." Jimin warned the taller male as he sat down on the couch, Ethan on his lap.

"But he started!" Jungkook argued back as he sat down on the side of Grandma's bed.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"N-"

"Shut up!" Jimin raised his voice as both of them immediately quieted down. "Just one day, one simple day I wish for a quiet visit, got it?"

"Yes..." Jungkook and Ethan replied as they looked away from each other.

"So Grandma, how are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm doing fine sweetheart. Been a little dizzy these days but feeling better now."

"I told you to rest more." Jimin sighs.
"You haven't been eating well these days and you keep on reading your book."

"The food tastes so tasteless these days that I lose my appetite. Plus, I'm finally at the part where they start dating. I can't quit on the book now!" The grandma pulls out her book to show Jimin.