♠️ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟼: ғᴀɢᴇᴛ♠️

"Uncle, please go to bed. I'll wait here." Jimin told Mr. Jeon as they both were waiting for Jungkook in the living room.

It was already a quarter past 1 a.m. and Jungkook has still not gotten home. Mr. Jeon was worried sick and so was Jimin. The taller boy wouldn't pick up his phone no matter how many times Jimin and Mr. Jeon called him.

"It's okay son, I'll wait with you." The older man replied with a small smile but he was really tired and Jimin could see that.

"Uncle," Jimin gently said as he held the older man's hand. "I know you're worried, but Jungkook is a grown man. I'm sure he'll be fine. Plus you have work tomorrow. I'll wait for him." He smiled at the man to assure him everything is fine. 

"Thank you, Jimin." Mr Jeon said before pulling Jimin into a small hug. He then broke the hug and looked at Jimin. "You have no idea how thankful I am to you. You are just like a son to me." The man said as Jimin felt his heart beat. 

He always wanted to hear these words from his parents. That they were thankful and proud of him. He received all the love in the world from his grandma but sometimes he did wish to receive the same type of love from his parents, so hearing Mr Jeon say these words, made him want to cry of joy. 

"You have been here for almost a month and you changed so many things. Showed me how to love my son in a different way. Bought our family closer, and most importantly, changed Jungkook so much. He's still a very cold and silly child but I could see that his changing. Please keep this up. I'm very proud of you." The man smiled one last time before walking up the stairs to his room. 

Jimin stood still for a while, all he could think about was how happy he is right now to hear these words. It's like a father telling there's son how proud they are. Mr. Jeon did feel like a father. A very kind, caring, and fun father. Although Jungkook is a jerk, there were times where they got along. 

His thoughts came to a pause when he heard a small noise on the door, as if someone was trying to open the door but was struggling to get the key in the hole. He went closer to the door and looked out through the peephole to find Jungkook indeed struggling. He opened the door and since Jungkook was leaning against the door, the taller male fell onto Jimin. 

Jimin was lucky enough to catch his balance before he fell down. Jungkook was just resting on him as the smell of the woman's perfume and alcohol surrounded the atmosphere. 

"Let me go!" Jungkook suddenly yelled as he tried to stand up but almost fell again. 

"Jungkook, you're drunk!" 

"No I am not!" The boy replied back as he pushed through Jimin and tried walking further into the room, wobbling as his drunk ass tried not to fall down. 

"Where were you? I thought we had a deal about not coming home late?" Jimin said as Jungkook stopped and turned around to see Jimin standing there with his arm across his chest. 

"So? It's none of your business where I was. Go be with your Jin!" Jungkook said as Jimin closed his eyes and tried to keep his patient. 

"Jin is my chef. Don't try to change the topic. Do you know how worried your father was?" 

"I don't need anyone to worry about me. I could take care of myself. Get lost!" He yelled as he turned around and tried walking up the stairs but at the very first step, he fell. 

"Jungkook!" Jimin said and he ran to the taller boy and helped him stand up straight. Jimin had Jungkook's hand around his neck as he grabbed onto Jungkook's waist to keep him up. The smell of alcohol and women's perfume made him want to throw up. He looked up at the taller man who seemed to have hickeys all over his neck and lipstick marks on his uniform.