♣️¢нαρтєя 19: тнєѕє fєєℓιиgѕ♣️

"Jimin?" Jungkook whispered as he knocked on Jimin's door.

It was the middle of the night and Jungkook doesn't know why he's awake, but he had this weird feeling and he has been hearing some weird noise coming out of the smaller's room. He tried to ignore it and continue on sleeping, but he was also curious to.

"Jimin-" He tried to knocking once again but then realized the door was not locked. "Jimin?" He whispered as he entered the room.

He couldn't really see anything since the light was turned off but the only thing he could hear loud breathing and panting. He quickly found the switches to the light and turned it on before turning around to see what was going on.

"Ahhh!"

Jungkook found himself frozen. His entire body stood still as the only thing that's moving in his body were his blood, that was flowing faster than it should, and his eyes, that was following every movement Jimin was making.

"Ahhh~"

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes. This had to be a dream. He was watching Jimin, who was half naked with no pants or underwear whatsoever. His legs spread wide open as he sat in the middle of the bed, facing Jungkook. Jungkook felt his heartbeat double its speed when he made eye contact with the smaller boy.

"Jungkook... Ahhh" Jimin moaned his name as he rapidly shoved in and out his pointer finger in his pink hole.

"C-come here~" Jimin pleased as he bit his bottom lip, his finger still pressuring his hole.

Jungkook has no idea why his walking forward, but he soon found himself standing at the edge of the bed, his eyes looking directly at Jimin's pink hole as he licked his lip. The hole looked so clean and fuckable.

"Jungkook~ help me. M-my fingers are t-too short!" He complained.

Jungkook swallowed his saliva before getting up on the bed and kneeling. His eyes never leaving Jimin's bottom part. "What do you want me to do?" He asked in demanding voice.

"P-please! Please p-put your finger in my h-hole. I need y-you!" He desperately bagged as he cried.

Jungkook wasted no time before smirking and pushing Jimin down to the bed. Jimin hissed once his back hits the mattress harshly, but soon moaned out of pressure when he felt a cold, long, finger in his hole. "Like this?" Jungkook asked before sliding a second finger in.

"Y-YES! AHH!" Jimin moaned loudly as he felt his back ache. "More...!"

Jungkook smiled proudly as he scissors Jimin's pink hole before sliding in his long middle finger. "Look at you. Such a mess."

"Jungkook!" Jimin shouted when Jungkook hits his prostate. Jimin became a moaning mess as the taller grew hard. "Let me help you." Jimin said before flipping their position.

Now Jungkook was lying down on the bed as Jimin was on top of him. The smaller had a small smirk on his face before moving his eyes near Jungkook's pants. He helped the taller remove the soft material as Jungkook was left completely naked in the lower half. He hissed once he felt the cold air hit this naked dick, that was solid hard.

"Ride me." Jungkook demanded as he couldn't take the teasing anymore. He wanted to feel Jimin's pink, warm hole, tightened around his aching dick.

Jimin bit his lip before nodding. He climbed on top of Jungkook's crouch as he aimed his hole near Jungkook's dick. He started to slowly bring his hip down, but stopped midway when he heard a ringing.

"Jungkook, your phone is ringing."

"What? I left it in my room."

"Answer the phone!"

"But it's not her-"

"ANSWER THE PHONE!"

Jungkook quickly opens his eyes as he jumps up. Cold sweat dripping all over his forehead and neck. His breath panting as he feels something wet in his pants. "Fuck." He growls before reaching for his phone and answering the call.

"What!" He hissed.

"Whoa, calm down." He heard his best friends voice from the other side.

"Why the fuck did you call me at this time?"

"It's 6 a.m. You were going to get up soon anyway. You're welcome."

"What do you want."

"Come to school without your motorbike today. I'll come and pick you up, and after school, we're going to go to the club. It's been awhile."

"I can't leave the house on the week."

"It's a Friday night. You have no school the next. Just come."

"Fine." Jungkook said before ending the call without even a goodbye.

He growls deeply when he still feels the wet liquid around his Crouch.
"This is the second time this week."

Yes, that's right. It's already been a week since his father started coming home early to eat dinner. Jimin started joining them for dinner the next day as well. The dining room would be filled with voices as they enjoyed their dinner. It's already been a week since Jungkook saw Jimin half naked.

For the past week, everything seemed fine other than Jungkook's feelings. He doesn't know why he feels weird sparks whenever he's near Jimin, but he knows that he doesn't like it. (A/N: Sure🙄) He doesn't like it when he gets soft for Jimin at times. He doesn't like it when he would find himself staring at Jimin in school. And he definitely doesn't like these wet and sinful thoughts he gets ever since he saw Jimin half naked.

He quickly shook his thoughts away as he got out of the bed and headed towards the shower.

"I guess going to the club wouldn't be a bad idea"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Teaser:

"Would you like to have a dance with me?" Yoongi requested as he pulled out his hand.

"Love to." Hoseok replied with an excited smile as he grabbed Yoongi's hand.

"Jimin, we'll be on the dance floor." Hoseok informed Jimin as Jimin nodded and got back to his conversation with Y/N.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Word: 1,000

😏

Taynew next chapter.

Vote

S.coups's Wife, Ela