♠️𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 49: 𝕴'𝖑𝖑 𝖂𝖆𝖎𝖙♠️

Thank you for 1k followers and 100k on this story! I really appreciate this!
🎇🥳🎇

Thank you for 1k followers and 100k on this story! I really appreciate this! 🎇🥳🎇

"Jimin, where the fuck were you?" Hoseok asked with concern and annoyance in his voice as soon as Jimin entered their class after lunch. "You didn't come to lunch."

"I am sorry, Hoseok." Jimin apologized as he sat next to his friend. "I- I was with... Chef Jin."

"What did he need?"

"He asked me if I wanted to lead the team for the competition."

"Oh my God!" Hoseok shouted with excitement as he caught almost every student's attention in the class but he didn't care. He leaned forward and held his best friend in a bone crushing hug. "That's amazing! I knew you would have been picked!"

"Thank you, Hoseok." Jimin giggled as he pulled back from the hug. "I am excited..." He added but his voice didn't show much. He couldn't stop worrying about what happened right after he met with Jin. The kiss with Jungkook.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked.

"I- I am fine... I'm just nervous." He lied.

"Don't be, you'll be just fine! You cook the best food I ever tasted in my life, but don't tell my mom."

"Thank you and I won't." Jimin giggled a little but it was cut off when their Professor entered that class.

The entire class went quiet as they greeted their Professor. Hoseok and Jimin both took out their notes and waited for the professor to start the lecture, which she did.

The professor started her lecture however Jimin didn't really pay much of it. He tried to stay focused but his mind was filled with the thought of Jungkook kissing him. First he was really angry when Jungkook kissed him like that, but now, he had so many mixed feelings.

He's still angry Jungkook kissed him without his consent, but he's also worried. Now he knows Jungkook likes him and that is scaring him because he knows he can't return the same feelings. He doesn't feel like that towards Jungkook.