♣️cнαρтεя 7: Đ₳ĐĐɎ'₴ ₥Ø₦ɆɎ♣️

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!?!" Jungkook shouted from the top of the stairs when he saw the familiar boy who embarrassed him in front of his College. His eyes were boiling and he could feel steam coming out of his own skin. He was too embarrassed to even attempt college yesterday because of him. He was planning on telling his dad to kick Jimin out of the college today but the boy was already in his house! He quickly stormed down the stairs, eyes never leaving the smaller boy. He stood in front of Jimin and his father, who were still kneeled down to the floor.

Both of them quickly stood up once Jungkook was in front of them. Jungkook gave his father a confusing look mean while giving Jimin a disgust one.

"What is he doing here and why were you kneeling down in front of a low life dirty rat?!"

"Jungkook language." His dad replied, not too soft, not too hard. He then looked at Jimin with the apology face. Jimin quickly nodded understanding.

"Dad! How can you say that?! You shouldn't be near that boy! Do you know what he did?!"

"I know. I saw. That's why I called him here."

Jungkook then had a small smirk on his face, thinking maybe his dad has already kicked Jimin out of the college. "I am glad you already kicked him out before I needed to say more." He said as he looked at Jimin. "Now get out of here. I don't want to see your face ever again."

Jungkook's dad was about to say something but Jimin held him back. Jungkook could see that Jimin had his little hands curled up in a fist. Jimin took a step toward Jungkook as Jungkook is still shocked seeing Jimin doing that after getting kicked out of the college. Jimin took another huge step forward as Jungkook stepped back without even thinking. "W-what are you doing?!" Jungkook asked as he took another step back and fell down on the couch.

Jungkook seat down on the couch, almost leaning back as if he wanted to take another step and back but couldn't. Jimin smirked at that as he bends down and leans forward. He was once again very close to Jungkook's face, just like yesterday.

"Listen here rich Boy." Jimin looked dead in the eyes of Jungkook's. "Get used to my pretty face... because that's the last thing you'll see before going to bed." He blew air into Jungkook's face as the taller flinched at the sudden action... And words.

Jimin stands up and goes near Mr. Jeon, who was trying his best to control his laughter. "I'll call you later and discuss later, but may I leave now? I have a job to attend."

Mr. Jeon nodded as he called for Namjoon. "Namjoon will drop you off at your workplace. I'll call you later." He smiled. Jimin gave Mr. Jeon a bow before he left. Of course not forgetting to give Jungkook a last glance.

As soon as Jimin and Namjoon left the Mansion, Jungkook came back to his senses and got off the couch."WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" He demanded.

"Jungkook, language! You shouldn't talk to me like that!" Mr. Jeon raised his voice for the first time. Both Jungkook and even Mr. Jeon himself felt shocked.

"Dad..."

Mr. Jeon felt a little pang in his heart once he heard his son's soft voice.
"No Jungkook. Let me finish! I had enough of being nice to you all these years. Now I am going to do all the talking and you're going to listen. Understand?"

Jungkook was still in shock to open his mouth. He also got a little scared of seeing his dad like that. He gave his dad a small nod as Mr. Jeon took a deep breath before continuing.

"Look here son. I love you a lot, ever since you were born. And I've been always doing whatever you are asked. But it's getting out of control now. You are always partying and getting in trouble. If this continues, you're going to ruin your own life. And I'll be the fault of that... so I have decided. Jimin will be staying here with us, guiding you how to become a better person. You can learn a lot from that small boy."