♣️¢нαρтєя 25: ιмαgє ¢ℓєαи♣️

Jungkook stabbed into his lasagna for the fifth time as he looked down at his food. The college cafeteria was filled with students and his friends were on the side joking around and eating. He felt so bored without Taehyung today. The other male called and told Jungkook that he wasn't feeling well, so he didn't come to college.

Jungkook looked away from his food and scanned the cafeteria once again, hoping to find a small elf. He found Hoseok sitting by himself eating but why wasn't Jimin there?

"Bro, you gonna eat that?" One of Jungkook's friends asked as he pointed towards his expensive lunch.

Jungkook shook his head and pushed the plate away for him as he watched his friends quickly grabbed it and split the food like some street animals. He rolled his eyes and began to scan the cafeteria again. It's already been 30 minutes into lunch, where is that elf? He growls in his head. Should I ask Hoseok? Wait no, that would seem weird. No one in school knows about our relationship at home... Fuck it!

Hr stood up from his seat and started making his way towards Hoseok. His friends also seemed to notice that.
"Dude, don't you think Jungkook has been so distracted these days?" One of them asked as the others nodded.

"He barely gets out of the house unless it's Friday or the weekend."

"Did he even fuck a girl?"

"I don't care about that. He doesn't come to the club with us anymore and I have to pay with my own money."

"It's so fucking annoying."

"Let's see what's his up too." One of them said as the others nodded their heads and kept an eye on Jungkook, so they could follow him if he leaves the cafeteria.

Jungkook was making his way towards Hoseok but stopped when he heard some girls talking. Usually he doesn't listen to others' conversation, but he heard his Jimin's name. He walked over to the girls with a pissed-off face. "What's going on?" He asked him as the girls were confused and looked at each other. "Why were you talking about Jimin?"

"Oh right! You haven't heard, right? There is a new chef for the cooking class."

"His very hot but so cruel." The other girl added.

"Anyway, Jimin volunteered to make Ratatouille and the chef said it was not good enough. So we left the class when it was over, but I went back to the class a while ago to grab my jacket, and Jimin was still there making Ratatouille!"

"Do you think the Chef kept Jimin in there?" The other girl asked as Jungkook boiled.

Without even talking to Hoseok, he knew where Jimin was. He turned around in his heel and marched out of the cafeteria door, making his way towards the cooking class.

"Let's follow him." The boys said as they got out of their seat and tried to follow Jungkook down the hallway.
....................................✍🏼

Jungkook has eventually found the cooking class and as he opened the door, he finds the new chef's and Jimin's face so close to each other. He grinded his teeth as his eyes darkened. "Jimin!" He shouted as the smaller boy fringed and turned around.

"J-Jungkook , what are you doing here?" He asked as Jungkook made his way to him.

The taller boy grabbed Jimin's wrist and yanked him off the chair. He pulls Jimin behind him as he looked at the chef with a horrifying glaze. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" He shouts at the chef who raised his eyebrow and crossed his hand over his chest.

"What do you mean?" The chef asked.

"Kissing a student is against the rules! I could have you fired!" He hissed as his grip on Jimin's wrist was getting tighter.