♠️¢нαρтєя 33: ι αм ѕσяяу♠️

THE FACT THAT JIMIN WAS WITH  JUNGKOOK ON HIS BIRTHDAY IS JUST 🥵🥵🥵

THE FACT THAT JIMIN WAS WITH  JUNGKOOK ON HIS BIRTHDAY IS JUST 🥵🥵🥵. THEY ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER. LAST YEAR JIMIN FLEW ACROSS TO SEE HIM ON HIS BIRTHDAY AND BE TOGETHER WITH HIM AND THIS YEAR THEY CONFIRMED THEY WERE TOGETHER. MY JIKOOK HEART😭.
Happy birthday, Jungkook 💜

............................................................................

"Thank you, Namjoon." Jimin smiled and thanked before openingy the car door and getting out. 

Mr. Jeon called him last night, telling him that Jungkook is feeling better and that he should come back, so here he is, back to babysitting a grown man's ass. 
He did like the little break he got but was glad to be back. His part-time job was very tiring but he did love cooking random dishes customers ordered. 

He walked towards the back of the car and opened the trunk, trying to get his luggage out. Namjoon immediately got out of the car and went towards Jimin to help him out as the gentleman he is. He grabbed the luggage and pulled it out of the trunk before placing it down on the floor. He then proceeded to close the trunk... But him being him, shut the trunk a bit to harsher than he should have. 

His face heats up again as he looks at Jimin, who just shook his head. "I thought we could go today with no accidents." 

"Haha..." He laughed nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. "Well... you know me. I'm just lucky Mr. Jeon is a nice man and hasn't fired me yet.... or else I would probably be fired on the first day of work." 

Jimin just laughed and said his goodbye to Namjoon before walking towards the mansion. He rang the bell and waited a few seconds before a maid came and  opened it for him. He thanked the maid before walking further into the living room, where he saw his uncle Jeon running towards him. 

"Your here my son-in-l-, I mean, son!" He quickly corrected himself before giving Jimin a small hug, who also returned the hug back. 

"I am back." He smiles at the smiling man. 

"Ah, you must be tired. Just rest today since it's your first day back after the break." 

"No need for that Uncle. I literally just rode in the car to come here." 

"I know, but still." 

"It's fine. I'll just relax in the afternoon and cook at night. I miss cooking in that kitchen." 

"Fine. Only because I miss your cooking so much... So does Jungkook." The man said as he tried his best to hide his smirk. 

"Oh..." Jimin took a moment to process that because Jungkook never admits he likes his cooking. There were always some types of complaints. "He did?" 

"Of course. He misses you. He'll be very excited to see you after school ends." 

"Is he okay now?" Jimin was worried for Jungkook.